"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Go chargers
The little mfr is a bandwagoning coward

Punk ass Herbert and the ginger he was raving about..I find it hilarious how the cowboys fanbase swept cooper under the rug after eagles hung a L on his ass esp that young dullard @Track4daKid

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
-Green Bay is down real bad right now.

-Bills lost. Jets are coming up. Jalen just jumped Josh Allen at the top of the MVP race.

-Commanders had a chance. Vikings keep squeaking out these close wins.

- Overall the Eagles still look like the best team (most complete team) in the league after watching this slate of early games.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
-Green Bay is down real bad right now.

-Bills lost. Jets are coming up. Jalen just jumped Josh Allen at the top of the MVP race.

-Commanders had a chance. Vikings keep squeaking out these close wins.

- Overall the Eagles still look like the best team (most complete team) in the league after watching this slate of early games.

watching the vikings play the past few weeks and i really dont believe in them dudes AT ALL. that offense should be way more explosive than its currently showing with those type of weapons. they are barely skating by in these games like the giants but the difference is that the giants doesnt have much on offense besides saquon. NFC looking like complete hot garbage :scust:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
It's incredibly difficult to go through this grind week after week and not succumb to a let down/mistakes. Especially when you have that target on your back and everyone gets up for you like KC, Buffalo and us right now.

Ours is gonna come eventually, but can't give enough credit to Jalen and Siri for keeping everyone locked in so far.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
A-A-ALL WE DO IS JUST GO NUMBA ONE

2.png