"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
FgsFEWkXoAUvnvg

(Eagles Advance to 8-0, Best Start in Eagles Franchise History)

*Eagles Remain last Undefeated Team in the NFL.
*#1 NFC BEAST, #1 NFC CONFERENCE, #1 RECORD IN THE NFL
*Eagles 8 Straight Wins longest Winning Streak since the 2017 Super Bowl Season (9 Wins in a row)
*Eagles surpass the 2004 Super Bowl Team's 7-0 start to make Franchise History at 8-0.
*Jalen Hurts records his 11th Straight regular Season win extending the Eagles Record. Continues ascending in the MVP race.
*Eagles Defense continues turnover streak with multiple Picks.

Well, Well. The Texans decided to make this a showdown. Jalen returned back to hometown and came out with the W. Look, it was a short week. They definitely left a couple of TD's out there. Defense came out a little flat. But Offense outside of a few mistakes were never out of the game. Texans played pretty good all things considered. They are clearly in #1 Draft Pick mode but they have some young talent on the team. I think the Defense played a more bend don't break style but sadly that opened the door for Pierce to run on us. He's a young beast out there. Has a bright future. Jordan Davis's presence is missed but he'll be back soon. As for Davis on the Texans. He started out good but you can still see he's a young QB. For the most part, after the 1st half, they kept them out of the of endzone.

The Texans only scored 3 points in the 2nd half. But once again more turnovers, more sacks. It seems once they bring the pressure, they can really give QB's a lot o issues. As for the Offense. I know Goedert was going to have a Big day eventually. Again, there's a new Star every week. Miles also was consistent on the ground again. But there should have been even more running. So I didn't like some of the playcalling tonight. AJ with another TD and solid catches. They got to find more spots for Devonta. I'm not liking his overall numbers recently. He needs some more targets. I hope they get him more involved. Jalen's fumble was more protection issues. Can you believe that was like his first turnover in weeks. It's crazy he only has 2 Picks and 1 Fumble in over two months of Football. But overall another efficient game from him.

Jalen once again won the pocket and didn't run as much. Everyone in the media and other teams fans are now looking for that "First Loss". The reality is as I've said, they have the talent to beat everyone on this schedule. Doesn't mean they will but someone has show us they can do it. As of now, 8 rounds, 8 knockouts. Sorry 72' Dolphins, you going to be sober another week, lol. Now they got a mini-bye week again. The next game isn't until Monday Night Football Vs Washington. Anyways, 8-0. Already a Historic Season. The Eagles will clinch a Playoff Spot at the bare minimum in December with a Month to go at the pace their on. The main goal is #1 Seed NFC Conference and Bye Week/Home field Advantage. Yes the Perfect Season would be amazing but the goal right now is to lock everything up for the Playoffs. Regardless, just enjoy the ride. This team is clearly on a special run. The Eagles now hold a 2 game lead over both The Boys and Gmen for the NFC BEAST.

Last edited:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I believe it, yall hate us more than we dislike yall.

Cause Dallas fans love talking big and were the main 1s shytting on the Eagles lack of a SB (prior to 2018) even though Dallas hasn't done much of anything in 25 years while we've been to 6 Conference Championships and 2 Superbowls since 2000, y'all like a fly that won't go away :yeshrug:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Cause Dallas fans love talking big and were the main 1s shytting on the Eagles lack of a SB (prior to 2018) even though Dallas hasn't done much of anything in 25 years while we've been to 6 Conference Championships and 2 Superbowls since 2000, y'all like a fly that won't go away :yeshrug:
Put it this way i won’t dare go post inside a commanders or giants team thread.
I despise them nikkaz.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Put it this way i won’t dare go post inside a commanders or giants team thread.
I despise them nikkaz.

It's probably a generation thing cause I'm a young breh, in my lifetime Washington has always been pretty trash and the Giants have barely beaten us since 09 so I have no reason to hate them scrubs :pachaha:
Cowboys have been our main comp in the division for a while and the fans love shyt talking so I can't stand em :mjlol:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It's probably a generation thing cause I'm a young breh, in my lifetime Washington has always been pretty trash and the Giants have barely beaten us since 09 so I have no reason to hate them scrubs :pachaha:
Cowboys have been our main comp in the division for a while and the fans love shyt talking so I can't stand em :mjlol:

Eagles hands down been the most consistent team though in the division for years as far as having winning seasons and playoff berths.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Rewatch the game with some random thoughts, Just hopefully the run defense was bad cause of the short week and having to figure shyt out on the fly with out Davis being out but pierce was having his way at times

Once again the defense came through late to change the momentum, that's the difference compared to the last few years. I know this defense can hold its own even if gannon can be funky with his playcalling

Offense was kinda weird, some miscues with the line in protection and being on the same page but at will, we did drive it down, hurts had a up and down game but those stats made it seem like he had another good outing

Miles ran that bytch like like had the passion of the Christ with him

Devonta is gonna get his in production later on but Goedart is like having the most unspoken ballin season for a TE .