Chaos in the Middle of a Pandemic: 2020 NBA Off-Season Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I dont doubt her work ethic but that story just sounds not believable, I guess time will tell and I hope she is willing to take backlash on it.

Yeah as of right now it sounds like nonsense.

The only thing that I'll say is that it should be noted that there hasn't been many reports about the Bucks offering the supermax/contract extensions. Normally by now we wouldve gotten some of those tweets about some sort of disccussion or offer.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Screenshot-20201103-180253-Twitter.jpg

This is all I needed to know

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
They actually would be perfect for each other... Ben covers weakpoints in Hardens defensive game and is another ball handler ... He would work the same way Capella worked ...Then of course Harden would give Ben a shooter and creator to help maximize his downhill game

none of this.

harden does NOTHING when he doesn’t have the ball... literally nothing

and Simmons can’t shoot so when harden wants to dribble the ball to death and play isolation, Simmons is ineffective playing off him

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Do we have a thread for bullshyt trade ideas we come up with?

What do y'all think of this Bulls-Sixers trade?

Horford and Zhaire Smith for Otto Porter and someone like Luke Kornet

Why Bulls might do it: Horford would reunite with Billy Donovan and be a veteran presence for all their young guys and they get another young piece who might do better in a change of scenery
Why Sixers might do it: Get out of Horford's contract and get back someone that could help with the spacing if he can stay healthy. And if not, I think he's an expiring contract

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
If im the Rockets we start at Embiid ++

I hang up the phone on everything else...
Agreed. Except I would be open to Simmons if I was confident I could also trade Westbrook in a separate deal. But I'm higher on Simmons than a lot of people