Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
James Wiseman Considered By Many Execs To Be One Of Safest Players In Draft
OCT 13, 2020 4:48 PM

Wiseman_James_mem_191109.jpg

James Wiseman has been impressive in workouts and Sam Vecenie of The Athletic writes that "a lot of executives I’ve spoken with actually consider Wiseman to be among the safer players in the draft."

Wiseman's combination of size, length and athleticism projects him to be a starting caliber center. The center position has been devalued in recent years with fewer true stars playing the position as well.

"Ultimately though, I do think Wiseman is more likely to go somewhere in the top-five than just about any other prospect," writes Vecenie.

SAM VECENIE/THE ATHLETIC

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Mavericks Will Be 'At Head Of Line' Pursuing Giannis Antetokounmpo
OCT 13, 2020 4:32 PM

Antetokounmpo_Giannis_mil_200818.jpg

The Dallas Mavericks are widely expected to preserve their cap space for the 2021 offseason when Giannis Antetokounmpo becomes a free agent.

"The Dallas Mavericks are gonna be at the head of the line in pursuing Giannis. They want to have a 3rd star," said Brian Windhorst on The Jump.

The Mavericks would offer Antetokounmpo the opportunity to team up with Luka Doncic and Kristaps Porzingis.

"They want to keep their books clear for 2021," added Windhorst. "I wouldn't expect them to add any major free agents this year. They're going to wait."

Antetokounmpo is eligible for a supermax extension this offseason with the Milwaukee Bucks.

BRIAN WINDHORST/ESPN

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Mavericks Will Be 'At Head Of Line' Pursuing Giannis Antetokounmpo
OCT 13, 2020 4:32 PM

Antetokounmpo_Giannis_mil_200818.jpg

The Dallas Mavericks are widely expected to preserve their cap space for the 2021 offseason when Giannis Antetokounmpo becomes a free agent.

"The Dallas Mavericks are gonna be at the head of the line in pursuing Giannis. They want to have a 3rd star," said Brian Windhorst on The Jump.

The Mavericks would offer Antetokounmpo the opportunity to team up with Luka Doncic and Kristaps Porzingis.

"They want to keep their books clear for 2021," added Windhorst. "I wouldn't expect them to add any major free agents this year. They're going to wait."

Antetokounmpo is eligible for a supermax extension this offseason with the Milwaukee Bucks.

BRIAN WINDHORST/ESPN

White Bron is one thing, but Kristaps? :dead:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Jared Dudley is on the Bill Simmons podcast and he's telling everything about the Lakers and the bubble and its an amazing listen

Some highlights

The food issue in the first few weeks was so bad that nikkas was oding on protein bars and Lebron was on peanut butter and jelly and miserable as fukk

The Heat Lakers Celtics and Nuggets were in the same hotel and it was really awkward

They believed that with Lebron at 4 and AD at 5 that no other team could produce a lineup that could out small ball them

They laughed at the Clippers when they lost and knew they didnt want to be there but they THOUGHT the Clippers we gonna win

Rondo, him, and Bron came up with a lot of the defensive schemes from film breakdown , ex: Rondo noticed James Harden's step back would always come after 3 dribbles

They wore Jimmy Butler down in game six because they knew Miami had no play makers

Him and Lebron watched the last dance together

The respect my name thing is Lebron's way of saying stoo putting these nikkas ahead of me in the league

As soon as the video drops I'll post it

Last edited: