Chaos in the Middle of a Pandemic: 2020 NBA Off-Season Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is that 76ers job the most wanted job or is it the Pelicans? I think I’d look at that Pels job harder with all those assets they have to try to improve. But if you can unlock Ben Simmons and Joel that could be a great duo.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Is that 76ers job the most wanted job or is it the Pelicans? I think I’d look at that Pels job harder with all those assets they have to try to improve. But if you can unlock Ben Simmons and Joel that could be a great duo.

Yeah I would rather have the Pelicans job too. As long as they stop with that minutes restrictions with Zion.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That’s cold breh. He was a key cog to your title run and you just throw him away like that :mjcry:

was trash all of this year not even a nba player anymore adios

Don’t have to watch nurse play him 25 mpg :blessed:

mans meh it’s 2020 not 2019

drifter

Superstar
Daps
NOOOOOOOOOO

Caris has been one of the few Nets working out with KD & Kyrie in LA the past few weeks/month, the organization just had Caris Day the other week. I doubt he's going anywhere.

It does seem like they're looking for a third piece but I wouldn't take it from that guy. If you're gonna throw your hat in the sources game then you need to have clear facts, he just said it'd have to be a 2nd round pick since we don't have any 1st rounders. Except we own all our 1st round picks going forward, so I know he isn't close to any actual conversations. Just shows how low the bar is for sports "reporters", say anything and it'll get spread around.