Chaos in the Middle of a Pandemic: 2020 NBA Off-Season Thread

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That is a good move for both teams. Maybe trade the guys from Brooklyn for another number 2
To match salary nets would have to give up Dinwiddie, Allen, and Levert and probably some picks I think( don’t quote me on this I didn’t fire up the trade machine). Now granted Dinwiddie is a free agent after next season And likely gone. You have to pay Allen too eventually so I get it, but I rather keep that depth for next season to see if they can win it all as opposed to dumping them for PG who may not even be good in a third wheel role, and also a difficult personality Like KD and Kyrie. He can also opt out next year as well. Not sure clippers will Pull that anyway.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
To match salary nets would have to give up Dinwiddie, Allen, and Levert and probably some picks I think( don’t quote me on this I didn’t fire up the trade machine). Now granted Dinwiddie is a free agent after next season And likely gone. You have to pay Allen too eventually so I get it, but I rather keep that depth for next season to see if they can win it all as opposed to dumping them for PG who may not even be good in a third wheel role, and also a difficult personality Like KD and Kyrie. He can also opt out next year as well. Not sure clippers will Pull that anyway.

Nah Kyrie,PG and KD makes them instant title favorites for the next three years at least. Depth is overrated, you can find other guys that fill out the roster.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah Kyrie,PG and KD makes them instant title favorites for the next three years at least. Depth is overrated, you can find other guys that fill out the roster.
We will have to see. Dinwiddie acts as insurance for Kyrie and is a 6th man candidate. Caris has his injury issues but with depth maybe his minutes are lower to lower injury possibility. Allen though a traditional big is still pretty good.

also KD, Kyrie and PG...something about those 3 together smells of a train wreck waiting to happen. PG doesn’t put them over the edge IMO. He can be good in spots and insurance for KD on defense against other forwards but will he accept that role??

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
We will have to see. Dinwiddie acts as insurance for Kyrie and is a 6th man candidate. Caris has his injury issues but with depth maybe his minutes are lower to lower injury possibility. Allen though a traditional big is still pretty good.

also KD, Kyrie and PG...something about those 3 together smells of a train wreck waiting to happen. PG doesn’t put them over the edge IMO. He can be good in spots and insurance for KD on defense against other forwards but will he accept that role??

PG is a laid back dude at this point in his career I think as long as he is getting paid and competing I don't think he cares about the role.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Was hoping Pelicans can sign Marc, enjoy the big contract your homeland Marc. Good career by him