Chaos in the Middle of a Pandemic: 2020 NBA Off-Season Thread

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why haven't the Celtics been mentioned in the Harden sweepstakes. Seems like they have the assets to get him

Celtics biggest issues last season were being too top-heavy, not having a legit rim protector and struggling to close games in the playoffs. Trading for Harden doesn’t really fix any of those issues.

I’m not saying that trading for Harden would be a bad move at all, but it’s rational to see why it’s not necessarily a priority.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
It’s funny seeing all these reporters post these rumors and claims but none of them brought up cp3 to the suns being a possibility or Holiday going to the Bucks

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

Didn't see this coming. Coming off the injury where he missed a year... I really don't think he's going to command more than what he would have gotten.

He was a good fit with the Blazers. I thought he'd opt in but I guess it's these rooms from Melo to come back.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Why haven't the Celtics been mentioned in the Harden sweepstakes. Seems like they have the assets to get him

why would you trade a 2 way future all star like jaylen brown for a selfish iso driven player like harden?

we’ve already done that experiment with kyrie where he didn’t run the offense like brad stevens wanted and look how much better it was with Kemba as opposed to kyrie even tho kyrie is probably more talented

Plus harden has proven to be a culture killer, look at how bad Houston is imploding

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s funny seeing all these reporters post these rumors and claims but none of them brought up cp3 to the suns being a possibility or Holiday going to the Bucks
They did literally a day before he got traded it was all over the podcasts and news outlets I’ve frequent. I fasho know the athletic had guys talking about it a week ago

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
why would you trade a 2 way future all star like jaylen brown for a selfish iso driven player like harden?

we’ve already done that experiment with kyrie where he didn’t run the offense like brad stevens wanted and look how much better it was with Kemba as opposed to kyrie even tho kyrie is probably more talented

Plus harden has proven to be a culture killer, look at how bad Houston is imploding
What culture was in Houston before harden?

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
jrue been linked to bucks since ad got traded.. and cp to suns was discussed since end of bubble lol