Championship Titles That Actually Deserve Asterisks?

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
As a non bias Nole' fan I think its also safe to say their 1996 team should get that *. I think well all know FSU should have been National champs that year.

Well that's what they get, cause Nebraska should have three-peated from 1993-1995, had the refs not cheated and gave FSU (1) that phantom block in the back on the punt return by Abdul Muhammed, and (2) that bullshyt roughing the passer call on Charlie Ward. :sas2:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
hqdefault.jpg

Close this fukking thread post-haste. Fukking :pacspit: :scust: ass refs. Fukking JOBBED Miami. And yes, while I admit the Canes should have blown them out, that flag was comically late. Miami was halfway to the damn podium to accept the title before the refs said nah, let's run that back.

Fukk them bytches.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
'97 bulls

Knicks got fukked with those suspensions against the Heat. We were coming that year :francis:

On the real though, the Pistons vs Lakers where the fans stormed the court with time left on the clock and Pistons had the ball and could have tied

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Man from that angle it looks like it is about to be back to back for the Hawks. I know it was a bad play call but looking at it from here that's a 50/50 ball at worst with the WR having a ton of space to work with. Helluva play

and BTW no asterisk on this one though :ufdup: no "controversy" externally... breh just wanted it more :manny:

Not a bad play call. People keep repeating that. Bad execution. Receiver probably need to flatten; Russell probably lead too much.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
All 3 of Brady's first Super Bowls. All from their cheater era. I'm talking about the *real* cheating; filming and stealing calls etc.