CFB Kickoff Game 2024- GA Tech (24) vs #10 FSU (21) live from Dublin, Ireland. FINAL! fukk FSU

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
And just like that... FSU fans got that same feeling us Clemson fans had after that L to Duke to open last season.
This is worse, their starting QB is someone that they have hated for 3 years

no one is going to be enthused to root for a player that sucked for your rival

thats why this was a terrible signing

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
:wow: Protest the game for not making the playoffs last year, only to not make the playoffs this year.
surprised-arsenio-hall.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I’ll just say this. First off, DJ is a good kid but he crumbles when it comes to high pressure/spotlight games. This should have been a layup game. DJ will look great at times and terrible at others. He’s inconsistent and I think it’s Clemson vs Miami for ACC championship

This loss isn't on DJ though. He had a few bad throws but no qb is perfect. The game call was horrible, short little dinks and dunks, no receiver really got separation. After the first series tech realized FSU can't run on them and that was the end of the run game for fsu don't think they had another run for more than 6 yards the rest of the game. Defensive line was atrocious, lbs were getting killed on the same edge plays. Got zero pressure on the QB.

Also fsu put dj in horrible situations at one point in the fourth quarter they ran on first, second and third down and then on 4th and 7 DJ made an excellent throw.

You know what they did next possession? They ran on first and second down and again DJ came through on 4th,

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Someone was saying y'all might have the best Dline in the country. What say you?
The potential is there but it depends on depth at DE and SAM LB. If they stay healthy i can see a top 5 front 7. I just want them to be consistent enough to let the young Secondary grow. If that happens then by Mid year this being a top 5 total defense.

I'm holding off a bit because from some reports the Offense was winning more often than not this fall camp which is rare. So either the offense took a step up or defense a step back.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The potential is there but it depends on depth at DE and SAM LB. If they stay healthy i can see a top 5 front 7. I just want them to be consistent enough to let the young Secondary grow. If that happens then by Mid year this being a top 5 total defense.

I'm holding off a bit because from some reports the Offense was winning more often than not this fall camp which is rare. So either the offense took a step up or defense a step back.
Yeah ours was the opposite saying defense was winning more.