CFB Kickoff Game 2024- GA Tech (24) vs #10 FSU (21) live from Dublin, Ireland. FINAL! fukk FSU

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
He better play lights out the next 2 to 3 weeks or they gonna be on his head something vicious. Twitter already shytting on him to Bolivia.
What happened to their qb from last year? I haven’t been keeping up

EDIT: Just saw he went to the NFL. I DID NOT know that nikka was in the draft. I assumed he would try to heal from injury and go back to school.

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
What happened to their qb from last year? I haven’t been keeping up

EDIT: Just saw he went to the NFL. I DID NOT know that nikka was in the draft. I assumed he would try to heal from injury and go back to school.

5th round pick to the Jets.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This loss isn't on DJ though. He had a few bad throws but no qb is perfect. The game call was horrible, short little dinks and dunks, no receiver really got separation. After the first series tech realized FSU can't run on them and that was the end of the run game for fsu don't think they had another run for more than 6 yards the rest of the game. Defensive line was atrocious, lbs were getting killed on the same edge plays. Got zero pressure on the QB.

Also fsu put dj in horrible situations at one point in the fourth quarter they ran on first, second and third down and then on 4th and 7 DJ made an excellent throw.

You know what they did next possession? They ran on first and second down and again DJ came through on 4th,
Yes it is, the coaching staff didn’t trust him for a reason

Why did they sign him? Why make your fans root for someone they hate

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
All game? He was 19/27 and 4-5 of those were drops by the receiver and 2 were pressured throwaways.

It's easy to go 19/27 when none of your throws go more than 5 yards.

FSU thought their run game and OL could dominate but that doesn't appear to be the case. They have to get more creative with DJU and go more hurry up.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
DJ thought it was bad at Clemson. He bout to get some hate he didn’t even know existed this season. Feel bad for the kid.