Cesaro has left WWE

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think that Cesaro is one of the rare AEW signings where the guy could have a ready built purpose in the company.
There is no way that Danielson's dojo of serious shooter wrestlers is going to include Moxley so Cesaro fits the 2nd in command position in that group perfectly.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

So apparently he didn't even want to leave... But this gonna be swept under the rug

"I don't like how I'm being booked, but if y'all offer me the bag, then yeah I'll come back" type shyt

The original story said he was negotiating but didn't like the numbers WWE was offering so it was never a case of him being disgruntled or anything.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps

So apparently he didn't even want to leave... But this gonna be swept under the rug

"I don't like how I'm being booked, but if y'all offer me the bag, then yeah I'll come back" type shyt

He maybe wanted Ziggler money
It’s rumored he had resigned a little while back for high 6 figures and he mostly does jobs :yeshrug:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
this thread has kinda weird reactions....

Cesaro was always someone fans both marks, smarks, and casuals liked...he was a great worker (find me a bad cesaro match), he never mailed it in, and his feats of strength got over huge in arenas.

This isn't a "WWE didn't do right by him" to me; he was an upper midcard guy and the company (any company) needs that guy. You need Mr. Perfect, Shelton Benjamin, British Bulldog, Ken Shamrock, Johnny Nitro, etc; to round out their roster and legit make the show better. There is nothing wrong with that...

that said, the other take about Cesaro being boring or having no personality...i mean, he had enough personality and had a lot of IN RING personality and had great facial reactions. Like, really good in that aspect. he wasn't a promo cutter but he was servicable.

Again, i'm hoping his future is bright, but anybody should be glad to get him, and WWE should welcome him back if he has a world tour and wants to finish in WWE.

Mr Perfect wasn’t a mid carder :gucci:

He was better than damn near the entire main event scene in every category

WWF dropped the ball not giving him the world belt in 93 right after his face turn

I don’t understand these posts saying Cesaro wasn’t over tho :gucci:

Cesaro was one of the most genuinely liked people in WWE, even as a heel people found it hard to boo him

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Mr Perfect wasn’t a mid carder :gucci:

He was better than damn near the entire main event scene in every category

WWF dropped the ball not giving him the world belt in 93 right after his face turn

I don’t understand these posts saying Cesaro wasn’t over tho :gucci:

Cesaro was one of the most genuinely liked people in WWE, even as a heel people found it hard to boo him
but he was literally a mid carder

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Signing every new free agent just isn't sustainable for AEW...when are they gonna chill because this shyt is getting ridiculous.

Even if you value a talent like Cesaro, where does it end? Is Cesaro really gonna move the needle and make a difference? Why not just sign him for some one off appearences, get the most interesting matches out of him and then move on.

It's funny that WWE got criticised a few years ago of stock piling talent so no one else could sign them, but AEW is pretty much doing the same thing.

Contracts are coming due and Cody was making 7 figures, why can’t they sign him? Japan is opening up soon so the roster will retain fluidity as well

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I want him in the G1 and then after some of the bloated roster gets chopped down some, make a run in AEW....just don't see much for him if he went there straight away.....