Certified Members of the Coli Thread

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA

How am I insecure yet i'm the only female on to post a vid? I'm not understanding your logic :what:

If anybody was insecure i'm sure they'd do whatever it takes to not be seen & most definitely won't put themselves out there to be judged. The internet can be a very vicious place. Yet, I'm the insecure one. :comeon:

That's fine, I didn't think you would anyway:facepalm:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
clean that nasty ass room up...
a0yqua.jpg

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
aint no females mad. do any of you not see the oddness of this random girl posting a vid to prove she real? her first 10 posts she had a vid and a schtick tryna shyt on tsh. thats fukking early

its honestly the same shyt tsh pulled with the "who wanna see me twerk" the difference is shorty didnt demand, insult or try to persuade other females to prove they were actually females. especially the "vets".

yall thought tsh was a man too. they both just attention whoring

if **** can get girls or trannies to take pics. if te'o can get a girl to take a pic holding up a sign. somebody can get a random person making a vid. anything is possible

:yeshrug:
im just saying

@BellaVenus

First; I thought that was some track star/Olympic athlete in your avi (u have that look, as another poster said, before)

This is a okay idea...I commend you for your bravery, but, this will do more bad than good

Oh...no simpin' here, I've already got a "target" :scheme:

:inlove: @ChocolateCake

and i thought you was so in love with sohh and just came here to state your piece. why the fukk is you here?

im not hating on you bella venus. its normal for new females to not be believed. but you coming about it all wrong

Last edited by a moderator:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Post a video stating your coli username & anything else that you'd like to add about yourself.

Ladies, we can stop being accused of being ****. :usure:

& fellas, you can have ease knowing that the coli girl you've been simpin isn't **** lol :yeshrug:

Anyway, come & certify yourself so we can end the fukkery once and for all! :blessed:

what that thing smell like :noah:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
aint no females mad. do any of you not see the oddness of this random girl posting a vid to prove she real? her first 10 posts she had a vid and a schtick tryna shyt on tsh. thats fukking early

its honestly the same shyt tsh pulled with the "who wanna see me twerk" the difference is shorty didnt demand, insult or try to persuade other females to prove they were actually females. especially the "vets".

yall thought tsh was a man too. they both just attention whoring

if **** can get girls or trannies to take pics. if te'o can get a girl to take a pic holding up a sign. somebody can get a random person making a vid. anything is possible

:yeshrug:
im just saying

and i thought you was so in love with sohh and just came here to state your piece. why the fukk is you here?

im not hating on you bella venus. its normal for new females to not be believed. but you coming about it all wrong

1. My video was made before this thread. A female coli member asked if I could prove that i'm not a troll & I went with it because I saw no big deal of making a video and introducing myself.

2. My boyfriend (original SOHH member) is a vet on here, which is how I knew about all of the fukkery before I even joined.

3. Don't you compare me to that disgrace! She's a true attention whore, & I mean that literally.

4. **** can't get girls to take pics let alone make vids for him! That's why he pretends to be females!

5. Te'o Didn't get her to take the pic.. it was the dude that "catfished" him. She said she never met Te'o.

6. I just wanted to use my video as something positive to finally end all of the **** fukkery on this forum.. & the hoes started hating so ofcourse I called them out on it. We all could've been civilized but they chose that path, NOT ME :salute: