Certified Members of the Coli Thread

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
aint no females mad. do any of you not see the oddness of this random girl posting a vid to prove she real? her first 10 posts she had a vid and a schtick tryna shyt on tsh. thats fukking early

its honestly the same shyt tsh pulled with the "who wanna see me twerk" the difference is shorty didnt demand, insult or try to persuade other females to prove they were actually females. especially the "vets".

yall thought tsh was a man too. they both just attention whoring

if **** can get girls or trannies to take pics. if te'o can get a girl to take a pic holding up a sign. somebody can get a random person making a vid. anything is possible

:yeshrug:
im just saying

and i thought you was so in love with sohh and just came here to state your piece. why the fukk is you here?

im not hating on you bella venus. its normal for new females to not be believed. but you coming about it all wrong
exactly if lil mama wanted to attention whore all she had to do was post her vid up and keep it moving. none of the females here would have said sh*t to her. no need to try to drag all the other females here(many of whom are sohh vets and don't need to be verified) in the attention whoring with her. anyways ..thread backfire much? :D

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
exactly if lil mama wanted to attention whore all she had to do was post her vid up and keep it moving. none of the females here would have said sh*t to her. no need to try to drag all the other females here(many of whom are sohh vets and don't need to be verified) in the attention whoring with her. anyways ..thread backfire much? :D

:comeon: I posted my vid up & they immediately started saying shyt. You clearly haven't read the whole thread bruh.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
pm me ur facebook,ill request you,im simping u

Nicca, is the thirst fukkin with your reading comprehension? She stated a million times she has a BF that post here :what:

Stop making a fool of yourself, have some fukking pride my dude. You should have stopped when she ignored your first attempt sheez... :why:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Nicca, is the thirst fukkin with your reading comprehension? She stated a million times she has a BF that post here :what:

Stop making a fool of yourself, have some fukking pride my dude. You should have stopped when she ignored your first attempt sheez... :why:

hahahahhaah, yo b im litrally laughing my ass off on the train , reading this response

if i send her my pic its a wrap , ju know

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii

1. My video was made before this thread. A female coli member asked if I could prove that i'm not a troll & I went with it because I saw no big deal of making a video and introducing myself.

2. My boyfriend (original SOHH member) is a vet on here, which is how I knew about all of the fukkery before I even joined.

3. Don't you compare me to that disgrace! She's a true attention whore, & I mean that literally.

4. **** can't get girls to take pics let alone make vids for him! That's why he pretends to be females!

5. Te'o Didn't get her to take the pic.. it was the dude that "catfished" him. She said she never met Te'o.

6. I just wanted to use my video as something positive to finally end all of the **** fukkery on this forum.. & the hoes started hating so ofcourse I called them out on it. We all could've been civilized but they chose that path, NOT ME :salute:

1. i know that. who asked you to make a vid?
some of the girls here are territorial, esp when it comes to the ladies random thoughts thread. but she was probably being facetious when she said that

2. why in the hell would your man (a sohh poster and vet on here) want his girl to post on here? that makes the least sense EVER

i could understand a girl wanting her man to post here (hardly). but shyt, if he was a sohh poster, he already know. this is strange

4. how do you know so much about ****?
was sohh and the coli a usual topic in yalls relationship :unsure:

5. sure

ima just tell you like this. all this defensiveness is off putting. its making people think you are actually a man. you came with a vid and a schtick and it was out of the blue. some think you're an imposter

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
:dead: You have no shame I see

how many bytches u fukked in ur life with that lackasdasicial ass attitude lmao...i go to the club 4 times a month since i was 17, i done fukked a 1000 woman with me not having no shame :usure:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
how many bytches u fukked in ur life with that lackasdasicial ass attitude lmao...i go to the club 4 times a month since i was 17, i done fukked a 1000 woman with me not having no shame :usure:

you say that like it's something to be proud of. :merchant: