Certified Members of the Coli Thread

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

:comeon: I posted my vid up & they immediately started saying shyt. You clearly haven't read the whole thread bruh.

It ain't the wolves...it's the wolf-ettes that get you
police_dog_cats_fight.gif
:whew:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
1. i know that. who asked you to make a vid?
some of the girls here are territorial, esp when it comes to the ladies random thoughts thread. but she was probably being facetious when she said that
1. :yeshrug: It didn't matter to me anyway

2. why in the hell would your man (a sohh poster and vet on here) want his girl to post on here? that makes the least sense EVER
2. He didnt. I actually joined just to make him mad lol.. At first I was like :scusthov: but now I see why he likes to go on here so much :ahh:

i could understand a girl wanting her man to post here (hardly). but shyt, if he was a sohh poster, he already know. this is strange

4. how do you know so much about ****?
was sohh and the coli a usual topic in yalls relationship :unsure:
4. It actually was in the beginning! haha He told me all about **** & showed my all of the lanky lanks & shyt lol

5. sure

ima just tell you like this. all this defensiveness is off putting. its making people think you are actually a man. you came with a vid and a schtick and it was out of the blue. some think you're an imposter

5. :manny: They can suck my left titty because it's whatever to me.
& to you simps, no.. I don't mean that literally :comeon:

I think you skipped #3 :smugfavre: btw we discuss the coli on a regular basis :youngsabo:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Nicca, is the thirst fukkin with your reading comprehension? She stated a million times she has a BF that post here :what:

Stop making a fool of yourself, have some fukking pride my dude. You should have stopped when she ignored your first attempt sheez... :why:

What does any girl having a boyfriend have to do with anything? I don't even ask a bytch if she has a boyfriend when I get the number..I don't give don't a fukk about that Nga,,,you sound like a sucka IMO.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
What does any girl having a boyfriend have to do with anything? I don't even ask a bytch if she has a boyfriend when I get the number..I don't give don't a fukk about that Nga,,,you sound like a sucka IMO.
THANK YOU FOR SAYING WHAT I WANTED TO SAY!!!

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

:beli: Do i really have to address this gap toothed faccot :snoop:

My main message to that brother was to stop looking so damn thirsty and have some pride. But you glossed over that and went straight to the boyfriend part so you can tell me how cool you are in real life when you get your "bytches" and never ask about a boyfriend...

How about you fix all those spaces between your teeth instead of chasing women and bragging about it on a message board? :ohhh:

You look like you chew rocks nicca, fukk outta here :rudy:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
:beli: Do i really have to address this gap toothed faccot :snoop:

My main message to that brother was to stop looking so damn thirsty and have some pride. But you glossed over that and went straight to the boyfriend part so you can tell me how cool you are in real life when you get your "bytches" and never ask about a boyfriend...

How about you fix all those spaces between your teeth instead of chasing women and bragging about it on a message board? :ohhh:

You look like you chew rocks nicca, fukk outta here :rudy:

When have I ever chased any woman on the coli or gave a woman daps for photos or videos..I don't even go into any simp/women/"do you prefer...." type of threads..

And when have I bragged about any women on this website?

Gtfoh boy

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
And I would of dapped the OP cuz she started this thread..that's the only reason I would of dapped her..but her video wasn't entertaining..:yeshrug: sorry

Edit: fukk it I'll dap her

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
When have I ever chased any woman on the coli or gave a woman daps for photos or videos..I don't even go into any simp/women/"do you prefer...." type of threads..

And when have I bragged about any women on this website?

Gtfoh boy

Reading comprehension.... Never said you chase women on here.