Certified Members of the Coli Thread

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
5 different takes? All for what? For random men on a hiphop forum to lust over you? Shouldn't you be busy taking care of your husband/fiancée etc instead of showing off your midriff to strange men?

"Ermm 21...

Errmmmm Pisces .....

Emmmm NOT single guys!"

Please, go learn how to construct a full sentence without pausing several times and taking in oxygen at rapid intervals.

Ok ****, I know I'm a threat to getting you exposed & all but there's no need to hate.

& midriff? Really? What is this witchcraft?! This isn't the 50's hun. Girls go jogging in sports bras and if you go to the beach you'll see bytches in THONGS! & there's even girls on here that have twerked naked for these lovely strange men :mjpls: lol

& plus the video was my boyfriend's idea, & he was the camera man.
So GTFOH with that shyt! & strange men? Really? You shouldn't be on the internet, PERIOD if you're worried about "strange men". :rudy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ok ****, I know I'm a threat to getting you exposed & all but there's no need to hate.

& midriff? Really? What is this witchcraft?! This isn't the 50's hun. Girls go jogging in sports bras and if you go to the beach you'll see bytches in THONGS! & there's even girls on here that have twerked naked for these lovely strange men :mjpls: lol

& plus the video was my boyfriend's idea, & he was the camera man.
So GTFOH with that shyt! & strange men? Really? You shouldn't be on the internet, PERIOD if you're worried about "strange men". :rudy:

WAIT! Hold up' Your boyfriend is pimping you out? I bet he told you to look sexy for the video too :heh:

Pointless video.
Pointless thread.

Carry on...

I have better things to do; which doesn't include, rehearsing lines for a male forum, and giggling non-stop like a school girl. I doubt this thread will make a hit, so au revoir mademoiselle :smile:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
5 different takes? All for what? For random men on a hiphop forum to lust over you? Shouldn't you be busy taking care of your husband/fiancée etc instead of showing off your midriff to strange men?

"Ermm 21...

Errmmmm Pisces .....

Emmmm NOT single guys! hehehe"

Please, go learn how to construct a full sentence without pausing several times and taking in oxygen at rapid intervals.

Oh look another member of my fan club. Welcome @BellaVenus :myman: keep my name in ur mouth, i live for the attention :ahh:

:whoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
WAIT! Hold up' Your boyfriend is pimping you out? I bet he told you to look sexy for the video too :heh:

Pointless video.
Pointless thread.

Carry on...

I have better things to do; which doesn't include, rehearsing lines for a male forum, and giggling non-stop like a school girl. I doubt this thread will make a hit, so au revoir mademoiselle :smile:

Why are you even on this "male forum"? Please, enlighten me.

Edit: Oh & thank you for the compliment! I wasn't really aiming for sexy but i'll take it! :shaq:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps

Like I said, I'm sure you appreciate all of the new clientele i'm bringing you. Girl, you're gonna be eating good this month :lolbron:

Not really since no one knows who you are. You have a ways to go. But using my name is a good way to start many have tried