Certified Members of the Coli Thread

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps

It's funny that my first day on this forum, I went into the ladies room, introduced myself, & immedietly one of the ladies told me to prove myself because there was alot of trolling going on. & I agreed with no hesitation because I have nothing to hide & I didn't see it as a big deal.

Now they wanna say that posting a video is not necessary but I honestly don't see why they're making such a fuss, just suck it up & do it :comeon:

you know these hoes cant make a video on spot like that

stephenareallyskip.png

they gotta make that when they get they hair done

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I dont think they are going to go that far to prove to a bunch of strangers on the internet that they aren't a bi-sexual, female impersonating, tranny loving psycho :manny:

But just in case they do

Lurk_zpsccb9830d.gif

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
like i said before

Bella is cute

but i hate that suburban personality

gimme a hood Harlem, Brooklyn or Bronx chick

yo, that's how u look? I don't simp any b1tch (or woman), but when u expect a random ugly internet chick and u get a pleasant voice pleasant smile.. :leostare:

That's interesting that your even posting on here.. my girl wouldn't have time for this, would have a nicer ring, better weave, ... . n I would even clean up that junky ass room if u did the cooking.
good video intro.

I'm very confused too. :mindblown:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
I look funny in videos :troll:

Damn, what did @thoushallhustle do to you? :wtf:

Girl, it took me about 5 different takes until I finally had a video I liked. I'm awkward as hell too but like I said earlier, I have nothing to hide :myman:

& TSH didn't do anything to me (thank god) or else i'd be a walking std myself :leon:
But anyway, she's openly proud of her prostitute ways so I figure she wouldn't have a problem with me mentioning a prime example of a ho when the topic of hoz arises.

Plus she should be thanking me! I'm bringing her more clientele with all of these referrals :shaq:

Last edited by a moderator:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
damn, what's with the influx of these dumb ass threads???? :what:

Please, if you would care to educate me on what a good thread is, I would like to know.

Because nikkas be posting threads on here crying about their exes & trolls be on a witchhunt for ****/other trolls, yet you would think their thread isn't a dumb ass thread.

So please, enlighten me. I would really like to know so that I can post REAL nikka shyt. :datazz:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps

Please, if you would care to educate me on what a good thread is, I would like to know.

Because nikkas be posting threads on here crying about their exes & trolls be on a witchhunt for ****/other trolls, yet you would think their thread isn't a dumb ass thread.

So please, enlighten me. I would really like to know so that I can post REAL nikka shyt. :datazz:

There that hood mentality go

jayzhahov.png

she good in my book B

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
@BellaVenus

You might want to ask the mods for a delete. You not built for this. You going to end up like binary. You better believe the wolves already got your Twitter tumblr etc. :ufdup:

Lets say they do find my tumblr, twitter etc... So what? It's not like they're gonna find anything on it. :heh:

Idk what was up with Binary posting some of those pics on the internet anyway, but no.. You'll never find a bad picture of me or anything that could run me, Khalessi of the LockerRoom, out of here. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Girl, it took me about 5 different takes until I finally had a video I liked. I'm awkward as hell too but like I said earlier, I have nothing to hide :myman:

& TSH didn't do anything to me (thank god) or else i'd be a walking std myself

5 different takes? All for what? For random men on a hiphop forum to lust over you? Shouldn't you be busy taking care of your husband/fiancée etc instead of showing off your midriff to strange men?

"Ermm 21...

Errmmmm Pisces .....

Emmmm NOT single guys! hehehe"

Please, go learn how to construct a full sentence without pausing several times and taking in oxygen at rapid intervals.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV

& TSH didn't do anything to me (thank god) or else i'd be a walking std myself :leon:
But anyway, she's openly proud of her prostitute ways so I figure she wouldn't have a problem with me mentioning a prime example of a ho when the topic of hoz arises.

Plus she should be thanking me! I'm bringing her more clientele with all of these referrals :shaq:

Damn that's a low blow though. She seems like a cool girl and i don't think she deserves any of this.

As far as the video, girl I'm serious, i look and sound super weird talking to the camera like :what: