Certified Members of the Coli Thread

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Post a video stating your coli username & anything else that you'd like to add about yourself.

yo, that's how u look? I don't simp any b1tch (or woman), but when u expect a random ugly internet chick and u get a pleasant voice pleasant smile.. :leostare:

That's interesting that your even posting on here.. my girl wouldn't have time for this, would have a nicer ring, better weave, ... . n I would even clean up that junky ass room if u did the cooking.
good video intro.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Certified??? But black dynamite, I sell drugs to the community!

tumblr_m1xeqtWRgd1rrgwxco1_400.jpg

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
:heh: i wish you all the best with getting the other Ladies to do this, i know it ain't happening though.

It's funny that my first day on this forum, I went into the ladies room, introduced myself, & immedietly one of the ladies told me to prove myself because there was alot of trolling going on. & I agreed with no hesitation because I have nothing to hide & I didn't see it as a big deal.

Now they wanna say that posting a video is not necessary but I honestly don't see why they're making such a fuss, just suck it up & do it :comeon:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Thats the vid you posted when you first got here. Why you aint put an updated version?

Im just saying

:yeshrug:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
Thats the vid you posted when you first got here. Why you aint put an updated version?

Im just saying

:yeshrug:

When someone comes up with a 5-year coli reunion thread then i'll gladly update. But that video is barely a couple of months old. :comeon: