Certified dime piece finally ends the 50/50 debate that had the black community in a chokehold

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Keep in mind these random "viral" clips like this are usually placed into our phones with the intent to ignite fighting between the genders/ races.

Always keep that in mind when you see random clips like this.

Nothing that goes "viral" is organic.

It's always by design for propaganda purposes.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
If you come from community values this doesn’t need to be discussed

This topic is for dudes that are still trying to dominate masculine women in secular society with communal values and both wondering why it doesn’t work

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
it's not a real conversation to begin with. The 50/50 convo is about men who need help from the women they're dating to pay bills.

Those arrangements probably fair poorly because the woman will invariably get the short end of the stick in the arrangement.

:manny:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I hate when women use the argument "why would you want me to do/feel xyz" bytch we are a team and both contribute! Wtf is up with birds making it seem like the man is supposed to suffer thru all the bullshyt while the woman is pampered? I'm not sacrificing my health, peace and comfort for a thankless, narcissistic woman... :dahell:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If you grown and making a good income, you pay your share

What do these dudes want from these selfish women, nowadays? :dahell:

Let these birds save their money when a simp dude pays for everything, and no wonder why men die from stress sooner.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Keep in mind these random "viral" clips like this are usually placed into our phones with the intent to ignite fighting between the genders/ races.

Always keep that in mind when you see random clips like this.

Nothing that goes "viral" is organic.

It's always by design for propaganda purposes.
This, its engagement farming

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
it's not a real conversation to begin with. The 50/50 convo is about men who need help from the women they're dating to pay bills.

Those arrangements probably fair poorly because the woman will invariably get the short end of the stick in the arrangement.

:manny:
What are you even talking about here?

The bottom line is if you love someone, you're not gonna be OK with them killing themselves under pressure.

If someone has it financially then you meet them where they're struggling.

Like this ish isn't rocket science.

If I'm a content bachelor, meet a woman and she's dope and asking for me to stop thinking about me and start considering us, ie cohabitation and consolidation of lives, why wouldn't she be expected to have me like I presumably have her?

Because I cook, clean and maintain a house, as my parents instilled this in me 20+ years ago.

Make sense breh