Celtics vs Lakers: Bronny James Summer League game thread, Jaylen Brown says Bronny isn't a pro

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bron fukked up bronnys development.

should have taken gil arenas's advice and send him to a small high school to learn how to be a big fish in a small pond

He really looks like he has no business being out there

2 straight air balls and just running around getting cardio in. He doesn’t even want the rock and when he gets it, he passes it quick or forces a terrible shot. It looks like he just hasn’t flat out played in many games

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
High key, I think Bron shouldnt have spoke for him in saying he doesnt care what people think.

He clearly cares.

And low key he probably should have skipped the Olympics to make sure the boy was ready for summer league. Be on the sideline helping him through this struggle. He needs it.
I disagree with this.. Bronny is a professional athlete now

It’s a sink or swim league. Bronny gotta figure out his career for himself. This was always a development year, so I’m not surprised at the struggle and pressure getting to him

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Half the time it doesn't even look like Bronny wants to be out there. Like nikka do something, show some energy at the very least.
I'd say the biggest concern (and that's with being 0-100 on 3s)

The breh be sweating like hell & looking tired while done nothing. Just being active and energy he could get a few baskets/make a few plays.

Hope its just that he didn't prepare...