Celtics vs Lakers: Bronny James Summer League game thread, Jaylen Brown says Bronny isn't a pro

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Dudes averaging 28, for fukk sake. How is he stinking it up in summer league?

Guys, 28. ..he's on starting minutes and averaging you 28, in efficient minutes. And he's only going to get better. And he's averaging more points per game than almost half the players in his position

Put some respek on his name

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
6 foot 9 lebron made a 6 foot one son, meanwhile Gilbert arenas at 6 foot 3 got a 6 foot 7 shooting guard son who's probably still 16. :francis:

Maybe there's something about the Govans genetically that Matt Barnes and Gil made babies with them and Derrick Fisher was orbiting

The only genes I appreciate from the Govan family is whatever blessed lil mama with that moose knuckle :takedat: (0:38)

On a different note, I wonder if the Lakers have any way of shedding that contract or did Klutch throw in a no-trade clause :troll:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
no, because it's not about bronny trash ass. it's about lebron and him strengthening his legacy by PLAYING with his trash ass son

Listen to what Bron said to "Coach" Reddikk:

Its never been about Bronny's self confidence, accomplishments, or well being. Its about the bigger picture to Lebron which is why they probably laughed after he said what he said. :yeshrug:

Bronny is just a pawn in a bigger game that will just end up failing anyways.
This was the game that caused Bron to think Bronny was NBA ready and made him make that statement. He legit thought this was who he was going to be the rest of the season.

Bron can say Bronny don't listen or feel pressure but he's never played as good or better since.

Even though we don't see the mistakes/misses, this player looks draft able. And Bronny could have been this player had he been given more time/experience. Bron had him playing role player his whole life and it seems he's doing the same to Bryce.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron's lack of patience or inability to not overreact gets him in trouble.

He's got a backwards way of doing things. Cause I suggested here he should have had Bronny training with the Lakers players for years. Seems that exactly the plan now...just at 19/20. Which is wild.

I will say he's got 2 years guaranteed. So for as trash as he is now & as bad as Bron screwed up his development there are still kids who would cherish that opportunity. Bronny gotta figure out how to make an open jumper and improve his BBIQ. Might be too late in the game for handles cause he's too passive.

This is all about Bron having his moment. Nothing more.

Most logical parents would have made their child redshirt after a heart scare. Instead, there was a sense of urgency to get that nygga back on the court. The shyt is mind boggling to me.

In the very first game of the season, I hope the opposing team clears the floor, let Bronny throw Bron an alley opp, let Bron cry tears of joy, and then resume the game.

After the game, put that little nygga in the D-league never to be heard from again.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na