Cedric Richmond vs. Matt Gaetz gets a little heated

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I’m guessing something about his legality of entering the country is what the problem is. Matty was/is probably covering for the boy or someone in the family.

they only made made it more difficult for them to immigrate super recently...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

:whew:This shyt wild, brehs...
Gaetz was living with an underage boy for some time who was the brother of his ex girl who he claims as his "son".
The boy's in pictures as a page and a helper...never a son.
His biological father and step mother are in regular contact with him, and the father deleted his facebook earlier today.
The kid just reactivates his social media and wants the smoke with everyone.
Gaetz was the GFs lawyer during a custody battle for him, then he takes him for himself with no paperwork?:jbhmm:
Mark Foley 2.0:dame:

When did he come from cuba? Did Gaetz claim him on taxes?:hhh:
And all of this was to win a debate.:picard:
This is too much fukkery.:wow:

All because he belittled a black congressman that demanded justice for black children......he ruined his life over illegal police authority

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
He trying to trot out some 19 year old cuban dude claiming him as his adopted son now. Mother fukker what
56351a69c6ae41508af0569452a85304.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I feel like this is one of those you need to wait a couple days to comment on cause the fukkery gonna evolve before you even press enter. :hubie:

But let's make clear, Matt Gaetz supposedly hid his "son" for six years to keep him out of the limelight, but it took him 3 seconds of deliberation to expose him so he could INTERRUPT a Black Congressman and shout at him about BLACK lives when his son ain't even Black. :gucci:

Last edited:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I feel like this is one of those you need to wait a couple days to comment on cause the fukkery gonna evolve before you even press enter. :hubie:

But let's make clear, Matt Gaetz supposedly hid his "son" for six years to keep him out of the limelight, but it took him 3 seconds of deliberation to expose him so he could INTERRUPT a Black Congressman and shout at him about BLACK lives when his won ain't even Black. :gucci:
I’m not racist I got a bla....... Cuban son :troll:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

But let's make clear, Matt Gaetz supposedly hid his "son" for six years to keep him out of the limelight, but it took him 3 seconds of deliberation to expose him so he could INTERRUPT a Black Congressman and shout at him about BLACK lives when his son ain't even Black. :gucci:

:scust:

This level of conservatism is a disease.

The hypocrisy....

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
It's not. It's a kid that he had move in with him a few years ago when the kid was underaged and trynna work in politics. Now, he saying he adopted him from Cuba. No record of that. The kid was in FL and on social media about 4 years ago and had pictures with Matt when the kid was in High school. He referred to the kid as his helper and protege. Now he says that's his son.

Mind you, Matt has no gf, no kids and never been married :mjtf:

The kid has no girlfriend either, and acting like a human trafficking victim. :wow:

2020 ain't fukking around breh :picard:

Speaking of

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz was literally the only person to vote against an anti-human trafficking bill