Cedric Richmond vs. Matt Gaetz gets a little heated

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Matt Gaetz referred to that kid as his helper. He also referred to him as a local student.

The kid's mom commented on a photo a few years ago "Loot at my son. They look so good together. Kisses"

:picard::damn:

I don't wanna keep digging in this. Now, we know what Trump got over those fools.

:damn::damn::damn::damn:

A lot of GOP thugs are closet homosexuals and child molesters. Go figure. Plus, he did have pedo relations with that Cuban dude when he was 12.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Somewhere Ron Pearlman is :laff:

He triggered him something serious

Get mad over nothing then unleash the backfire to end all backfires brehs :dead:

Rep. Richmond won simply cause he stood his ground and said that he cared for his kids more than Gaetz did.

And it unfolded fukkery just as bad as Lady Lindsey Graham.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
the guy in the video and the guy in the picture have completely different hair

:patrice:

The whole "came here legally" thing is absurdly ridiculous but I don't feel like taking about immigration... we all know about this country's favorable immigration policies towards Cubans

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Also Matt gaetz comes off as such a f

Yeah they’re fukking.

“He was sleeping because He had a very hard workout the night before”

:dame:

:mjlol:

There was really no reason for Jughead gaetz to double down on this shyt..

Actually at this point he's quadrupling down on this lie

shyt is just retarded.

He straight up pulled this kid for a photo op and got Tucker Carlson on the horn to introduce this kid.

He's mad desperate and more than likely will do something else related to this before the week is up.

Are Floridians gonna vote for this idiot again? He should get primaried in the least.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
btw who reposted the story of Mark Foley a week or two back? Was that a forewarning?

:laff:

bro I just got done reading it, then there was Gillum this year. He was fukking around with the young pages too.

Them Florida politicians be gay as all hell at home and the Republicans ones want to denounce homosexuality the second they cross the state border.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
bro I just got done reading it, then there was Gillum this year. He was fukking around with the young pages too.

Them Florida politicians be gay as all hell at home and the Republicans ones want to denounce homosexuality the second they cross the state border.
and to think gaetz was making gillum jokes on twitter. man had a whole cemetery in his own closet