Cedric Richmond vs. Matt Gaetz gets a little heated

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
bro I just got done reading it, then there was Gillum this year. He was fukking around with the young pages too.

Them Florida politicians be gay as all hell at home and the Republicans ones want to denounce homosexuality the second they cross the state border.
dont forget Charlie Crist

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

:whew:This shyt wild, brehs...
Gaetz was living with an underage boy for some time who was the brother of his ex girl who he claims as his "son".
The boy's in pictures as a page and a helper...never a son.
His biological father and step mother are in regular contact with him, and the father deleted his facebook earlier today.
The kid just reactivates his social media and wants the smoke with everyone.
Gaetz was the GFs lawyer during a custody battle for him, then he takes him for himself with no paperwork?:jbhmm:
Mark Foley 2.0:dame:

When did he come from cuba? Did Gaetz claim him on taxes?:hhh:
And all of this was to win a debate.:picard:
This is too much fukkery.:wow:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I’m guessing something about his legality of entering the country is what the problem is. Matty was/is probably covering for the boy or someone in the family.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
bro I just got done reading it, then there was Gillum this year. He was fukking around with the young pages too.

Them Florida politicians be gay as all hell at home and the Republicans ones want to denounce homosexuality the second they cross the state border.

Does Ron DeSantis have anything he is hiding? :lupe: