CBS Plans To MERGE WITH Viacom About To Merge As One (WE GOTTA PROTEST & FIGHT BACK PEOPLE)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Okay - so you think that during the Cold War, The Kennedy Administration, The Civil Rights Movement, and the Korea and Vietnam conflicts
this nation had impartial, honest media?

Is that what you think?
It wasn't as biased and pro-oligarch as it is now.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
nikkas really think that some cardboard signs and online petitions is gonna stop billionaire jooos from making a trillion dollar deal that has been in the works for years? Are yall that naive? Yall can't even stop two lemonade stands from merging on ya own blocks but think your voice somehow matters so much that you are going to stop a international empire from doing what it wants? :mjlol:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
nikkas really think that some cardboard signs and online petitions is gonna stop billionaire jooos from making a trillion dollar deal that has been in the works for years? Are yall that naive? Yall can't even stop two lemonade stands from merging on ya own blocks but think your voice somehow matters so much that you are going to stop a international empire from doing what it wants? :mjlol:
Our voice does matter when we stand as one. Stop being short-sighted.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Matter of fact Hillary is paying YouTube stars to promote her to reach the millennials. Lot of younger kids don't watch tv or don't trust the main stream as much any more. Not all hope is lost if these kids aren't engaged with mainstream media like older generations are. Can't tell a 50 plus year old main stream is all lies

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Breh u gonna look back when u get older and wonder why u was so damn idealistic. Ive given u good advice before that u ignored lil bro.
I've always kinda been like this. It isn't to blow you off. You have good views on things, but I'm mainly thinking about my future too. I;m a millennial, so I look at things a little different from you (you're in your mid-30's I assume). It's gonna be hella hard for people in my age bracket. Hell, it's hard for me to find employment now ever-since I left my other job to care for my mother.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I've always kinda been like this. It isn't to blow you off. You have good views on things, but I'm mainly thinking about my future too. I;m a millennial, so I look at things a little different from you (you're in your mid-30's I assume). It's gonna be hella hard for people in my age bracket. Hell, it's hard for me to find employment now ever-since I left my other job to care for my mother.

Dont waste energy on things you cant control. :ufdup: