CBS Plans To MERGE WITH Viacom About To Merge As One (WE GOTTA PROTEST & FIGHT BACK PEOPLE)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
What happened to Egypt and Rome? They crumbled. These sorry sapp suckers got what's coming. I hope the meger falls so flat that they lose their whole fortune sorry b*stards :pacspit:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Ok so tell us what we should do Huey.

What's the next step Black people should take to stop this multi billion dollar merger?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Ok so tell us what we should do Huey.

What's the next step Black people should take to stop this multi billion dollar merger?
My name is not Huey. However, we need to start working together and have our own independent media. Just look at the trash on mainstream tv.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I will say it was impartial in the 50's, 60's, and early 70's. Then, Reagan came in and he started with helping the 1% and it went from there. Also, add Bill Clinton into that equation too.

Okay - so you think that during the Cold War, The Kennedy Administration, The Civil Rights Movement, and the Korea and Vietnam conflicts
this nation had impartial, honest media?

Is that what you think?

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Yes, that's why I said "funded" which is past tense. Yes, protest for this merger.
How'd you go about protesting for this merger?
I'm not trying to be facetious, the shyt seems inevitable to me so I'm confused at how a protest would stop something like this.