CBS Plans To MERGE WITH Viacom About To Merge As One (WE GOTTA PROTEST & FIGHT BACK PEOPLE)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Personally, don't see anything crazy about this particular merger. Viacom has struggling assets, if you look up the cable networks(mtv, comedy central, etc) they own they aren't doing too good. The head of CBS doesn't even really want to merge with Viacom because he doesn't want to take on the extra responsibility of trying to build Viacom's assets and brands back up. At the end of the day though, controlling interest in both companies wan't this merger and at the end of the day you don't want your board kicking you out because you go against the money.
I'm against it because I know they're about to have more control. This means, more junk television and some way buying out politicians to put their agenda in place. Basically, bribing whores 101 class.

Daps
Lol at you just hearing about this. The actual problem is both networks failing or major losses as their corporate culture is not expected to be compatible. Essentially, the ew combination could bring the newly formed company way down and possibly fail. That game of thrones reference wasn't a joke.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It would be *an example but English inadequacies aside, you haven't made an mention of what Black people should do to prevent this merger.
We know you aren't Black or full Black mixture. Also, I meant the 99% in general not just Black folk. TBH, we CANNOT do it alone.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Lol at you just hearing about this. The actual problem is both networks failing or major losses as their corporate culture is not expected to be compatible. Essentially, the ew combination could bring the newly formed company way down and possibly fail. That game of thrones reference wasn't a joke.
Listen, I don't trust these people and if they fail good. We can get our airwaves back and have honest media again. I won't lose a bit of sleep if BET, Comedy Central, VH1, and the rest of those sister channels die. Also, screw CMT :pacspit:

Daps
Listen, I don't trust these people and if they fail good. We can get our airwaves back and have honest media again. I won't lose a bit of sleep if BET, Comedy Central, VH1, and the rest of those sister channels die. Also, screw CMT :pacspit:
I honestly feel like you have no idea what you're talking about and I think you need to log out.