Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Fear Of A Black Hat wins this No HatsRequired:blessed:

That movie has NEVER received its due from rapheads man its a damn shame:mjcry:

My family watches this movie every thanksgiving shyt is timeless

"Motherfukker where is your motherfukking wallet?":mjgrin:

"She holding it for me why is that a problem?":mjcry:

"She aint supposed to be here man....I aint got no bytches here if Tone had a bytch she wouldnt be here why is she here man?"

fukking classic im going to watch it tonight

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
fear of a black hat was light years better then CB4

The fact that the darkskin short nikka named “tasty taste” was supposedly the most gangster out of the crew made the movie even more funnier

the scene when the female reporter is interviewing him in his own crib and he shows her the collection of his guns

*female reporter* ask him do you know the caliber of all these guns
tasty taste* says ummmmm yeah nikka
picks up a pistol ....says this is for lil nikkaz
picks up a shotgun ....says this is for big nikkaz
picks up a semi-automatic .....says this is for a lot nikkaz

:deadmanny::deadrose::dead:

IMO
what made his character the most interesting was the fact of him being the most gangster outta all of dem....but him as an actor , he is well known or should i say most known for playing a role in the 80s which he played a geeky feminine black gay boy from the movie series called “revenge of the nerd‘s”
That dichotomy from going from one extreme to the other
and as a old nikka (anyone in my age range saw damn near every revenge of the nerds movies because they was basically on cable and TV all the fukking time) I can only believe that Rusty gave him this role based off that to make this shyt even more comical

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I look at it like this if we're talking comedy, acting, music, cleverness and overall movie, Fear is better. No debate. Clearly.

But CB4 had the better looking film in terms of cinematography and it had by far the most memorably character in Gusto and probably more quotables in terms of just moments and scenes people remember.

That's because CB4 is presented as a film with a plot, etc... Fear is supposed to be "rough around the edges" because it's a mockumentary in the same vein as This is Spinal Tap. The only reason people know CB4 more is because it was put out by a major Hollywood studio... Fear is a low budget indy film that had little push behind it and is mostly known by word of mouth..., that's why you got cats in here who've never heard of it. shyt I only knew about i because the Box used to play Ice Froggy Frog from time to time.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
That's because CB4 is presented as a film with a plot, etc... Fear is supposed to be "rough around the edges" because it's a mockumentary in the same vein as This is Spinal Tap. The only reason people know CB4 more is because it was put out by a major Hollywood studio... Fear is a low budget indy film that had little push behind it and is mostly known by word of mouth..., that's why you got cats in here who've never heard of it. shyt I only knew about i because the Box used to play Ice Froggy Frog from time to time.
I love the fact that you have to put people on to Fear of a black hat. The way it was done is perfect in that way. Cb4 was supposed to be more big budget and fear was supposed to be more underground... they fell into the perfect catagories to me I bet fear would’ve been hated if it was big budget and released in theatres.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
:russ: Ice (Rusty) exposing the leader of the Jam Boyz (Faizon) as a prep school-attending fraud:

"How you gonna be a hardcore O.G. gangsta :duck: editing the yearbook? :childplease:"

My man was in the Glee Club. My man was on the yearbook staff. My man was the yearbook EDITOR.

That whole sequence was HILARIOUS!! How many times you been shot? He been shot 22 times. He ain't got no blood.

Tasty was shot with a bazooka. He was 6 FOOT 4 before he got popped.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
def fear of a black hat

shyt used to have me in tears watching that shyt on my bootleg hbo in the 90s. (:sas1: stole the hbo and showtime tube right off a neighbors splitter on the side of they building)

"a hoe is someone who fukks everybody.....a bytch is someone who fukks everyone but you" :dead: