Cavinder twins will not return to Miami for a 5th year. Edit: Have signed WWE Contracts.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

The good one coming back I guess.

That NIL money too easy to pass up on, and unlike their male counterparts there's no major money coming in the pros. These girls need to squeeze every last drop while in school

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Smart play on her part as the endorsement deals will dry up the longer they are out of the public eye and the NXT move never made sense for them anyways as I don't see them as wrestlers or even divas.
My thoughts exactly, her sister didn't want to play anymore but their platform is based on them being college bball players, if u have eligibility u maximize that til it runs out.. no other place will have u on tv broadcast to millions of homes on any given night..

She kinda said she wanted to keep playing and just did it to be with her sis, atleast she can try to play and not have that regret. Sucks because the um team took a lot of transfers and took a summer trip to Paris and Greece.. the sisters they bought on our nice also..

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
How long they been in school? Never heard of players unretiring and being able to play in the college

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
How long they been in school? Never heard of players unretiring and being able to play in the college
It felt like the Gonzalez twins were in college forever
:dead:

They really set the blueprint for the Womens College Basketball/IG Thot trend, even before NIL
Theres so many carbon copies these days using basketball as a plug for other endorsements...

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
It felt like the Gonzalez twins were in college forever
:dead:

They really set the blueprint for the Womens College Basketball/IG Thot trend, even before NIL
Theres so many carbon copies these days using basketball as a plug for other endorsements...

Those hoes was literally 3/4 years too early, would have cashed out in the NIL era