Cavinder twins will not return to Miami for a 5th year. Edit: Have signed WWE Contracts.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I'm confused...doesn't NIL money work by the athletes actually being in school to collect it? If so why wouldn't they have just stayed their 5th year and gotten another cool milly or whatever they gettin?

If it's still technically NIL money by leaving school then seems like an interesting precedent.

Anyway these two bout to get new t*ts and ass, asap.
WWE uses NIL differently than every other company. They do it for these kids reach on socials and to make in roads as a possible employer. WWE would rather take these athletes with big following and mold them to wrestle than sign active wrestlers in small shows and no following

It won't be NIL it'll be a real contract. As far as not staying, wasn't it gonna be their last year anyway? They probably looked at everything and figured it was coming later if not now and decided now

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Just checked them and they looked like they maxed out. ‘Only’ 1m followers, and one of em shaved her head, the universal ‘this hoe life is eating me up inside :damn:

Bet the one with short hair is a bonafide freak. I would hit with no hesitation :wow:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I didn't post pics because I didn't really see anything special about them other than being twins. But they white and blonde and fit so that's all u need to know :ld:
Stuff like this might be where my wrestling train ends :francis:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
If they learn to work, put on like 15-20 lbs each and debut as a tag team of tag teams of Influencer types that are lowkey a pair of big bruisers ... I could see it getting over :ehh:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Seeing these Teens making bank and they can’t even make it in professional sports is interesting. On one hand it’s cool they are not being exploited, on the other hand is there a dumber time in a persons life than 17-22? That age is peak stupid, and now these kids are making bank potentially the most money they will ever see in their lives.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

The good one coming back I guess.
Smart play on her part as the endorsement deals will dry up the longer they are out of the public eye and the NXT move never made sense for them anyways as I don't see them as wrestlers or even divas.