Cavinder twins will not return to Miami for a 5th year. Edit: Have signed WWE Contracts.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WNBA down that bad huh...

Females rather get paid doing fake wrestling instead of their lifelong dreams to get the bag :wow:

Not mad, maybe they were real wrasslin fans back in the day ( which is like 10 years ago).
Only one twin is actually good and it's not like she was guaranteed to play in the WNBA either, we've seen top 10 picks who are much better than her not even make it through a whole season without being waived. This ain't the NBA with 30 teams and 15 roster spots.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I got space for 2 white women
Cloak-Marvel-Handbook-1983.jpg
So nobody knows wtf this is from 😂

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Caterpillar eyebrows on these cacettes. The good one should stay and keep hooping. Let the bum be a bum

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
WNBA down that bad huh...

Females rather get paid doing fake wrestling instead of their lifelong dreams to get the bag :wow:

Not mad, maybe they were real wrasslin fans back in the day ( which is like 10 years ago).

These chics not good enough to get in the wnba

One of them avg 4 points a game

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
How are you a twin and you are a bum player while your twin is a star player? This sounds like the bum sister ain't want to be a bench player anymore so she quit.

"Haley, who started all 35 games for the Hurricanes, averaged a team-best 12.2 points, 4.9 rebounds and 2.5 assists in 30.9 minutes per game, joining teammate Destiny Harden as All-ACC second-team selections.

Hanna averaged 3.8 points, 1.6 assists and 1.3 rebounds in 16.7 minutes off the bench.

Haley told ESPN on Tuesday that she anticipated throughout this year that she'd come back for a fifth season, but after it became clear that Hanna was ready to move on, Haley ultimately realized she didn't want to play without her twin.

"I don't want to play basketball without Hanna," Haley said in a joint interview via Zoom from the twins' hometown of Gilbert, Arizona. "I started with her, so at the end of the day, I want to end basketball and start our new lives together, but it was definitely difficult for me."

Hanna said she started to "develop different passions for different things" throughout this season."
Figured out who the evil twin is

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So nobody knows wtf this is from 😂

comic book character whose love interest is a blonde white woman (dazzler) he knew since he was a teenager before they obtained powers…can’t remember but I think they were like foster teens and they were running away from something/someone and they fell into something and got their super powers…the characters been around for decades

tmp_xQwpR0_04a024298ba6eba1_2e63c00e5b0718e4000c33.59975277_.jpg

*edit*

I totally butchered their origin story :mjlol: but you get the point of the joke tho

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I'm confused...doesn't NIL money work by the athletes actually being in school to collect it? If so why wouldn't they have just stayed their 5th year and gotten another cool milly or whatever they gettin?

If it's still technically NIL money by leaving school then seems like an interesting precedent.

Anyway these two bout to get new t*ts and ass, asap.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm confused...doesn't NIL money work by the athletes actually being in school to collect it? If so why wouldn't they have just stayed their 5th year and gotten another cool milly or whatever they gettin?

If it's still technically NIL money by leaving school then seems like an interesting precedent.

Anyway these two bout to get new t*ts and ass, asap.
Because of them isn’t good enough to get decent playing time and the other one doesn’t want to play basketball without her.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Being twins such a novelty nowadays that these two are famous? Although my first knowledge of them comes from this thread. Thought you had to have octuplets nowadays just to make a headline.