Caught On Tape: OPP Inmates Drinking Beer, Shooting Up & Snorting Drugs While In Jail

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I was wildin out. I shoulda went to jail that friday instead of saturday though.:takedat: I had a half a gallon of crown in my backpack, going in bars, not buying their drinks telling the bartenders "fukk yall drinks, I got my own shyt" :leostare: or some ignorant ass shyt like that. I was turnt up forreal that friday.

I had a GANG of beads around my neck asking random bytches "what you gon do for these beads biotch" :steviej: "You gon do something!!":shaq:

When the police hemmed me up, they slammed my head on the trunk of the police car and told me not to move. I lifted my head up, turned to their direction and asked for their badge numbers. Then they lifted me up, took the whole bunch of beads I had on my neck off, and threw them shyts in the middle of the streets and slammed my head down on the trunk again.:damn: shyt was cray. :snoop:

Edit: It's not too many black folks compared to white there, so all a brotha gotta do is act a little out of line, and it's a wrap down there. Plus, N.O. is a corrupt ass place, and Mardi Gras and putting folks in jail is a racket. The jails were so packed, it was unbelievable :sadcam:

the city is mostly black :unsure: but i guess if u was on burbon for mardi gras u will see mostly white people, that where they go

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps

the city is mostly black :unsure: but i guess if u was on burbon for mardi gras u will see mostly white people, that where they go

Yeah, I meant not many blacks on Bourbon Street. It's cac central there.

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You would be surprised where you see white people at now a days in the city.

Seems like they are all over and all them motherfukkers ride bikes

raidersreceiver

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, OR
ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me?

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real nikka shyt...

Ya HURRRRrrrrRRRD me?

:birdman:

:lolbron: @ the wshh comments... ''nikka playin' craps in jail talmbout... this how I take care my kids''

:dead:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
:yayo: i never been in opp before, when i went to jail i went to jpp(jefferson parish), its the westbank, its still new orleans, but its not where the real goons be at :merchant: i almost went to opp early this year :no: i would never be able to :zzz: i would have 1 eye open all day

:merchant: OPP

i stays my slim ass inside and at school. this city aint NO joke breh they learned today

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me? ya heard me?

thats how we talk ya heard me? :birdman:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18

they recorded it, and when dude got out of jail he must have still had the phone or the memory card, and uploaded once he got out

:ohmy: but yall need to look at this shyt, they had a dice game going, and a nikkaz came thru wit a shirt over his face and had a gun in his hand, filled wit bullets and the clip was full and rob the dice game..... #aintnobodysafe

0.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Whatever helps the time go by. Long as they're off the street. They should give them sedation pills every day to keep them in line.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:mindblown:

Why do nyggaz feel the need to tell on themselves? :mindblown:

Then N.O. nyggaz is wild tho. I could barely understand what them nyggaz were sayin , ya herd meh