Caught On Tape: OPP Inmates Drinking Beer, Shooting Up & Snorting Drugs While In Jail

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I got sent to OPP for public drunkness during Mardi Gras :drunk:

Don't even ask me how :snoop:

Holding cells so packed you couldn't even walk

Fights breaking out left and right

When I got released that Sunday, this lady that got out at the same time let me stay at her house

Her house was so full of roaches, I had to sleep with one eye open sitting up in a chair

Potna you smashed huh? :russ:
Mattress in the middle of the floor with roaches crawling all over it

New Orleans done scarred me for life

Edit: wearing that orange jumper with big ass white "OPP" on the back with a orange wristband :merchant:

:wow: them nikkas with the red wristband though

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I got sent to OPP for public drunkness during Mardi Gras :drunk:

Don't even ask me how :snoop:

Holding cells so packed you couldn't even walk

Fights breaking out left and right

When I got released that Sunday, this lady that got out at the same time let me stay at her house

Her house was so full of roaches, I had to sleep with one eye open sitting up in a chair

Mattress in the middle of the floor with roaches crawling all over it

New Orleans done scarred me for life

Edit: wearing that orange jumper with big ass white "OPP" on the back with a orange wristband :merchant:

:wow: them nikkas with the red wristband though

You fukked her, don't lie.

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

Them boys high as shyt in there.

By just watching that vid I can see jail ain't the life for me

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps

At first I was like :what:

But I see what you posted...nah I didn't smash

The chick who let me stay with her, from what I remember, looked very crackish :whoa:

She just looked out for a nikka cause I was stuck there from out of town, and the person I rode down there with got arrested with me :why:

He was still locked up, but I posted bail :smugdraper: (Ok, my momma posted bail) :sadbron:

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard its some footage somewhere of dudes breaking out of jail, going chill on canal for the night then sneaking back in :krs:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
@Beegio

you must have been acting the fool during mardi gras to get arrested. there's a whole city full of drunken idiots and they put your ass in OPP? :pachaha:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
lmao, i read that article yesterday and briefly wondered if someone would post that on here. people here seem to find the weirdest articles sometimes. it's like you're subscribed to some news network that finds the worst articles featuring african americans and you check the newsfeed every morning...

:leon: im from new orleans, so i do check nola daily, but i saw it again on worldstar today i had to post it

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps

:leon: im from new orleans, so i do check nola daily, but i saw it again on worldstar today i had to post it

i swear, is it worldstar's mission to circulate crap? how do they manage to find the most pointless, vile videos on the internet and then recirculate them?

Beegio

Daps
@Beegio

you must have been acting the fool during mardi gras to get arrested. there's a whole city full of drunken idiots and they put your ass in OPP? :pachaha:

I was wildin out. I shoulda went to jail that friday instead of saturday though.:takedat: I had a half a gallon of crown in my backpack, going in bars, not buying their drinks telling the bartenders "fukk yall drinks, I got my own shyt" :leostare: or some ignorant ass shyt like that. I was turnt up forreal that friday.

I had a GANG of beads around my neck asking random bytches "what you gon do for these beads biotch" :steviej: "You gon do something!!":shaq:

When the police hemmed me up, they slammed my head on the trunk of the police car and told me not to move. I lifted my head up, turned to their direction and asked for their badge numbers. Then they lifted me up, took the whole bunch of beads I had on my neck off, and threw them shyts in the middle of the streets and slammed my head down on the trunk again.:damn: shyt was cray. :snoop:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
i swear, is it worldstar's mission to circulate crap? how do they manage to find the most pointless, vile videos on the internet and then recirculate them?

:smugdraper: they have workers who only job is to find videos that will attract traffic, :why: i need that to be my job, but they also pay people who send them orginal videos, the dude who sent them this video got i think got 30k from worldstar [ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhL0xI8o2TLgzt1pMt]Video: This Is Why You Don't Do All That Talking & Pick A Wrong Fight: Girl Gets Rocked In Locker Room While Her Friends Watch Her Eat All The Punches![/ame] it depends on the views how much money u going to get

Beegio

Daps
@Beegio

I was wildin out. I shoulda went to jail that friday instead of saturday though.:takedat: I had a half a gallon of crown in my backpack, going in bars, not buying their drinks telling the bartenders "fukk yall drinks, I got my own shyt" :leostare: or some ignorant ass shyt like that. I was turnt up forreal that friday.

I had a GANG of beads around my neck asking random bytches "what you gon do for these beads biotch" :steviej: "You gon do something!!":shaq:

When the police hemmed me up, they slammed my head on the trunk of the police car and told me not to move. I lifted my head up, turned to their direction and asked for their badge numbers. Then they lifted me up, took the whole bunch of beads I had on my neck off, and threw them shyts in the middle of the streets and slammed my head down on the trunk again.:damn: shyt was cray. :snoop:

Edit: It's not too many black folks compared to white there, so all a brotha gotta do is act a little out of line, and it's a wrap down there. Plus, N.O. is a corrupt ass place, and Mardi Gras and putting folks in jail is a racket. The jails were so packed, it was unbelievable :sadcam: