Caught On Tape: OPP Inmates Drinking Beer, Shooting Up & Snorting Drugs While In Jail

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Caught On Tape: OPP Inmates Drinking Beer, Shooting Up & Snorting Drugs While In Jail!

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshheFxX7y6VMCx325B1]Video: Caught On Tape: OPP Inmates Drinking Beer, Shooting Up & Snorting Drugs While In Jail![/ame]

these nikkaz thru, dumb as fukk, they bout to get more charges and made theyself hot

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt makes jail look kinda fun tbh. Where these nikkas at again?

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
I got sent to OPP for public drunkness during Mardi Gras :drunk:

Don't even ask me how :snoop:

Holding cells so packed you couldn't even walk

Fights breaking out left and right

When I got released that Sunday, this lady that got out at the same time let me stay at her house

Her house was so full of roaches, I had to sleep with one eye open sitting up in a chair

Mattress in the middle of the floor with roaches crawling all over it

New Orleans done scarred me for life

Edit: wearing that orange jumper with big ass white "OPP" on the back with a orange wristband :merchant:

:wow: them nikkas with the red wristband though

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I got sent to OPP for public drunkness during Mardi Gras :drunk:

Don't even ask me how :snoop:

Holding cells so packed you couldn't even walk

Fights breaking out left and right

When I got released that Sunday, this lady that got out at the same time let me stay at her house

Her house was so full of roaches, I had to sleep with one eye open sitting up in a chair

Mattress in the middle of the floor with roaches crawling all over it

New Orleans done scarred me for life

:wtf:

Beegio

Daps

That ain't even the half of it.

We took the bus to her friends house to get her car, which was hot (somebody else's tags)

Then I had to walk past the projects from her house to get to court that Monday morning. The ones next to I-10, I don't know the name of them.

That shyt sucked :manny:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
lol, naw it's crazy because these nikkas actually recorded this shyt and uploaded it; how.

they recorded it, and when dude got out of jail he must have still had the phone or the memory card, and uploaded once he got out

:ohmy: but yall need to look at this shyt, they had a dice game going, and a nikkaz came thru wit a shirt over his face and had a gun in his hand, filled wit bullets and the clip was full and rob the dice game..... #aintnobodysafe

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:yayo: i never been in opp before, when i went to jail i went to jpp(jefferson parish), its the westbank, its still new orleans, but its not where the real goons be at :merchant: i almost went to opp early this year :no: i would never be able to :zzz: i would have 1 eye open all day

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

they recorded it, and when dude got out of jail he must have still had the phone or the memory card, and uploaded once he got out

:ohmy: but yall need to look at this shyt, they had a dice game going, and a nikkaz came thru wit a shirt over his face and had a gun in his hand, filled wit bullets and the clip was full and rob the dice game..... #aintnobodysafe

lmao did that nikka really rob the dice game? This basically like they're on the outside

Beegio

Daps
:yayo: i never been in opp before, when i went to jail i went to jpp(jefferson parish), its the westbank, its still new orleans, but its not where the real goons be at :merchant: i almost went to opp early this year :no: i would never be able to :zzz: i would have 1 eye open all day

:whew: They keep orange bands (misdemeanors) separate from red bands (felony charges)

We could roll up ciggarettes if you got tobacco and rolling papers once we were let out of the holding area and assigned to the tiers

It wasn't that bad considering, :whoa: I was just in there for 24 hours though :ld:

What's the name of those projects next to I-10 and Canal St.?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:whew: They keep orange bands (misdemeanors) separate from red bands (felony charges)

We could roll up ciggarettes if you got tobacco and rolling papers once we were let out of the holding area and assigned to the tiers

It wasn't that bad considering, :whoa: I was just in there for 24 hours though :ld:

What's the name of those projects next to I-10 and Canal St.?

iberville

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
lmao, i read that article yesterday and briefly wondered if someone would post that on here. people here seem to find the weirdest articles sometimes. it's like you're subscribed to some news network that finds the worst articles featuring african americans and you check the newsfeed every morning...