Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
B b but everyone in this thread think cats a soo cool because they dont listen to humans and just do what they want
My grandmother had cats
And they were trained:manny:

Any human and animal can be trained

And training is just discipline

:manny:

If u allow a human or animal to feel like they have no repercussions
And free will to do whatever they will

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats cherry picking. Fact is dogs are way more likely to attack and hurt a human.

YOSPOS-cat-attacks-hand-mouse-stop-posting-do-not-post-14315569900.gif
Study: Cat bites are more dangerous than dog bites
Most importantly, infants should never be left alone with a cat. Any cat, no matter how seemingly docile and domesticated, can respond aggressively when certain instincts are triggered. Infants can be severely harmed in just a few seconds. A photo of a baby sleeping with a cat may be cute but a follow-up photo of the stiches won't be as attractive.

I wouldnt trust animals that maul babies to death. Google dog mauls baby to death
thats you right?

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My grandmother had cats
And they were trained:manny:

Any human and animal can be trained

And training is just discipline

:manny:

If u allow a human or animal to feel like they have no repercussions
And free will to do whatever they will
so which is it?
cats dont listen to humans and do they own thing :hula: cats can be trained to do as told and bow down to humans

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
so which is it?
cats dont listen to humans and do they own thing :hula: cats can be trained to do as told and bow down to humans
The fukk is u even talking about:dead:

bytch read all my post in this thread
And tell me how this question relates

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You wrong, my mom had a cat that used to scratched everyone for no reason til 1 time I slapped the shyt out of it and it walked around with 1 eye open the rest of the day. Never wanted smoke with me again :manny:

THAT CAT WASNT FROM HARLEM

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
well documented throughout history. I'll ask you cat lovers this though. Would you trust anything that avoids eye contact? Most would say no right?
Now go google cats and eye contact.....
Cats avoid eye contact unless they want smoke. Cuz thats their body language for that.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
U HAVE NO IDEA HOW CATS WORK....THE MORE U TRY TO FUCC THEM UP, THE MORE U GONE GET FUCCED UP.

U GOTTA ASSERT DOMINANCE WIT UR SOUL .. THEY NOT FAGOTS LIKE DOGS. THE MORE U TRY TO OVERPOWER THEM, THE MORE U SETTIN OFF THEY KILLER INSTINCT.

If the cat it's sleep after getting rocked in the jaw then I guess only one of us is gonna leave that room alive.

And yes they do btw. A cat tried to run up on my dog once and my foot missed its face by an inch. She knew what time it was. Then I came back and threw some water on it. She moved on.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
THAT CAT WASNT FROM HARLEM

First off I dont condone hitting animals for no reason but when a cat attacks most ppl try to flee or give it little love taps. I gave that cat the Nipsey Hussle slap and it scurried off with one eye open and hid. That cat was cool to me after that but still scratched everyone else :mjlol: