Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
All she had to do is kick that motherfukker. I wish I would provide for an animal and then it attack me. I had a dog try that once. I backhanded his ass across the room w/o a fukk given. How are you gonna be scared of some nails? I would have punted that cat's ass into oblivion.
And then sell its remains at the nearest Chinese restaurant

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...i used to live next door to this old lady with a gang of felines, so i'm able to speak cat.

the two cats were siblings. the girl hiding in the suitcase is the girlfriend of the dude who set up the hidden cam (he was out in the living room). the attack cat had beef with girlfriend from a while back when girlfriend clowned the cat's owner for buying them wet canned food over dry cat food. she thought ol' girl was out of pocket and needed to discipline her. the cats knew the girlfriend was hiding in the suit case, they just didn't think ol' girl would have the gall to try to prank them with their owner in the next room.

between each clawing, the cat was saying that she waited for this moment to get in ol' girl's s**t and just needed to get her alone away from their owner, she had no idea girlfriend would set up the fade herself. you noticed the bruh cat tried to grab his sis, but she slapped the fire out of him for his insurrection.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
...i used to live next door to this old lady with a gang of felines, so i'm able to speak cat.

the two cats were siblings. the girl hiding in the suitcase is the girlfriend of the dude who set up the hidden cam (he was out in the living room). the attack cat had beef with girlfriend from a while back when girlfriend clowned the cat's owner for buying them wet canned food over dry cat food. she thought ol' girl was out of pocket and needed to discipline her. the cats knew the girlfriend was hiding in the suit case, they just didn't think ol' girl would have the gall to try to prank them with their owner in the next room.

between each clawing, the cat was saying that she waited for this moment to get in ol' girl's s**t and just needed to get her alone away from their owner, she had no idea girlfriend would set up the fade herself. you noticed the bruh cat tried to grab his sis, but she slapped the fire out of him for his insurrection.
:ohhh:

:russ::russ:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
She had a clean shot to it's jaw a few times. I blame her. lol

U HAVE NO IDEA HOW CATS WORK....THE MORE U TRY TO FUCC THEM UP, THE MORE U GONE GET FUCCED UP.

U GOTTA ASSERT DOMINANCE WIT UR SOUL .. THEY NOT FAGOTS LIKE DOGS. THE MORE U TRY TO OVERPOWER THEM, THE MORE U SETTIN OFF THEY KILLER INSTINCT.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
BIITCH GOT FUCCED UP BTW

13191750-7000955-image-m-5_1557223050262.jpg

13191744-7000955-image-a-6_1557223056847.jpg