⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I had this dream that I had to fukk up our cat. She used to stay hissing at me and trying to scratch me for no reason.

---

Superstar
Daps
well documented throughout history. I'll ask you cat lovers this though. Would you trust anything that avoids eye contact? Most would say no right?
Now go google cats and eye contact.....

Wait me and the cat doing Mergers and Acquisitions. Why would I care if I can look an animal in its eyes? :russ: Horrible example! I like cats cause they don't bend the knee to even the most dominant species on the planet. They do as the, please.

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
white people love cats tho.... look at all the memes n stuff :sas2:. How many nikkas you know own cats in real life opposed to dogs? :sas2:
we all know nikkas love those darn pitbulls and rottweiler. Me? I have 2 american bullies that are loyal like Ghost from GoT
White people love poking fun at what they know is superior - it's a coping mechanism for them.

well documented throughout history. I'll ask you cat lovers this though. Would you trust anything that avoids eye contact? Most would say no right?
Now go google cats and eye contact.....
Apply human mannerisms to animals brehs. You go stare into a chimp or a gorilla's eyes and tell me how that goes.

---

Superstar
Daps
You asked who determined they were evil. Stick with the same narrative buddy.

Cute but wrong got your theology mixed all the way up. If it's my God of War its a positive not a negative. Cats were seem as a protector of the realm hence the cats statue in tombs to protect Pharaohs that were laid to rest and ward off evil. Also there were there to protect the god of RA and as well cats are symbols of justice and fertility in Egyptian mythology can't get more positive that bringing in life. Again who's definition of evil? Still gods!

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
U HAVE NO IDEA HOW CATS WORK....THE MORE U TRY TO FUCC THEM UP, THE MORE U GONE GET FUCCED UP.

U GOTTA ASSERT DOMINANCE WIT UR SOUL .. THEY NOT FAGOTS LIKE DOGS. THE MORE U TRY TO OVERPOWER THEM, THE MORE U SETTIN OFF THEY KILLER INSTINCT.

Coli brehs think cats back down. They just amp up even more.

Fukk around and loose your face playing stupid games.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Cats are a symbol of evil, sneakiness, and the untrustworthy :ufdup:
A symbol of excellence in nature, powerful, resilient and idependent.

Still got the skills to eat without a "master"

Not a broken spirited domesticated animal like a dog. Hence why people hate. They want submission.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Cute but wrong got your theology mixed all the way up. If it's my God of War its a positive not a negative. Cats were seem as a protector of the realm hence the cats statue in tombs to protect Pharaohs that were laid to rest and ward off evil. Also there were there to protect the god of RA and as well cats are symbols of justice and fertility in Egyptian mythology can't get more positive that bringing in life. Again who's definition of evil? Still gods!

Why you keep talking about Egypt when you don't even know the lore? Sekhmet started killing off humanity ie folks like you. The only way to stop her was to give her red colored beer because she thought it was the blood of people. Those who worshipped her did so to keep her calm and from going on a rampage and killing humanity.

No one is denying the God part. Way do you keep harping on that?

:pachaha:IDK why your so pressed about Eygpt. The also "worshipped" jackals, crocodiles and birds etc.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
I had this dream that I had to fukk up our cat. She used to stay hissing at me and trying to scratch me for no reason.

:mjlol:

Breh you need to reassert your dominance and hiss back.If she does not back down scratch the cat and film the whole thing so the coli can watch.