CatFish: The TV SHow

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm at a friebds house and these brawds are watching sone gay shyt about catfish.

What the fukk happened to MTV? Its probably been over 10 years since I stopped fukking with MTV and bet. When the hell did both networks switch to this shyt and housewives shyt?

I'm disgusted by this show but at the same time I can't help but sit there and watch in amazement like wtf?? ??

via Mobile

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i had a big lunch yesterday and didnt really eat dinner last night. im thinkin i should hit up some breakfast this morning, probably get some eggs or breakfast tacos or something man idk. what do yall think what is your go to breakfast meal when u really hungry? what are your feelings on pork?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
i had a big lunch yesterday and didnt really eat dinner last night. im thinkin i should hit up some breakfast this morning, probably get some eggs or breakfast tacos or something man idk. what do yall think what is your go to breakfast meal when u really hungry? what are your feelings on pork?
lol It took me a minute to realize what the fukk you were talking about. :laugh:

I'm talking about that gay show in mtv, you clown. lol.

edit: in the preview for the next episode i realized it wasnt strictly about gays but the problem remain: what ever happened to MUSIC in MTV