Castlevania TV Series - Netflix (Official Thread)

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
shyt was fire, start to finish. My only issue is

Why didn't Dracula just resurrect his wife in the first place. It seemed easy enough a fukking night creature could do it. :what:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
shyt was fire, start to finish. My only issue is

Why didn't Dracula just resurrect his wife in the first place. It seemed easy enough a fukking night creature could do it. :what:
Dracula can't do that. Only humans seem to have the ability to pull a soul out of hell with the right spell. That's why Death didn't just bring Drac from death himself.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
There will be a Season 5, but just timeskip to the French Revolution with Richter Belmont and Maria Renard.

In terms of any sub-Series, Issac and Hector would be awesome. As much as Issac was awesome, after his fight with Carmilla, he just vanished to do his thing. Along with those Lesbian Vampires as well. There is a lot of story that was left on the table, and would love to see how things went.
The key creator of this was removed. I think due to sexual harassment. The series might continue but it also might not be the same.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Sypha was so powerful in this I don't think she killed anything the same way twice. shyt, I wondering how the hell that cyclops managed to even turn her to stone with her creative use of Avatar powers.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Did not expect to see Lisa in hell…she’s suppose to be the “purest” in the show :dahell:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Danesti consists of gypsies right? To explain the dark-skinned?

oh, Carthage

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Sypha was so powerful in this I don't think she killed anything the same way twice. shyt, I wondering how the hell that cyclops managed to even turn her to stone with her creative use of Avatar powers.
Experience she's a speaker they don't fight she just happens to have abilities :pachaha:Treffy on the other hand from birth been:demonic:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Spyha doing a kamehameha wave against Dragan :dahell:

Then she’s flying like @Ironman :dahell:

gotta be the most overpowered character I’ve seen in a minute. Definitely some feminist appeasing bullshyt :mjlol: