Castlevania TV Series - Netflix (Official Thread)

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Just finished season 4

:blessed:

Season 3 still the best:wow:

The jump in quality in season 3 is crazy

Season 1 was slow and i almost stopped watching season 2

Season 3 tho:wow:

Issac that nikka:wow:

The monolog Ratko has with Varney about "War"
In season 4:wow:

• "I fight wars. You have no idea do you? War is when you kill so many of the other side that they can't fight you anymore. Prancing around on a meadow isn't war. Stealing into a tent and cutting every throat in sight is war. Poisoning wells is war. Killing every baby in a town and disappearing, that's war. War is for winning. And tracking that lunatic down into her secret rooms and surprising them to death, that's what I do. That's what I did. And you, standing there flapping and posing. You're everything I hate. You vampires who think it's all about wit. I use the word loosely, because you are a *** for the ages. Being charming, using clever words, desperate for people to admire you because you're special. Too much of the damaged, needy human on you. You're not a vampire. I'm a *** vampire. I lie and I cheat, because lying to pigs is meaningless, and I'm hungry. I take everything anybody has, every last *** drop, and then I hunt for more. I am not a criminal. I am *** perfect." ("The Great Work")
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Damn this was dope :wow::wow::wow:

Honestly one of the series I've enjoyed the most lately. No idea why I took so long to start watching it. I hear that S5 is not happening but tbh that's for the better, it's perfect as it is.

There will be a Season 5, but just timeskip to the French Revolution with Richter Belmont and Maria Renard.

In terms of any sub-Series, Issac and Hector would be awesome. As much as Issac was awesome, after his fight with Carmilla, he just vanished to do his thing. Along with those Lesbian Vampires as well. There is a lot of story that was left on the table, and would love to see how things went.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
There will be a Season 5, but just timeskip to the French Revolution with Richter Belmont and Maria Renard.

In terms of any sub-Series, Issac and Hector would be awesome. As much as Issac was awesome, after his fight with Carmilla, he just vanished to do his thing. Along with those Lesbian Vampires as well. There is a lot of story that was left on the table, and would love to see how things went.

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

Yeah there's so much left but yeah we need more on Isaac :wow::wow::wow:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I need to start this

Best Video Game Adaption to Media, to date. At times you really forget this was based off of the game, they changed some stuff around. Most of the seasons starts with slow pacing, but the back end is when they combine it to make it awesome.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best Video Game Adaption to Media, to date. At times you really forget this was based off of the game, they changed some stuff around. Most of the seasons starts with slow pacing, but the back end is when they combine it to make it awesome.
:sas1:It's like they took that one little line of exceptional existentialism ("What is a man?":jbhmm:) and just ran off into the end zone with it. The dialogue and ideas in this show are so beyond anything else of the video game adaptation genre that it's basically in a league of it's own:sas2:

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Late but I’m just on season 3:

When Isaac beat those slavers at the oasis :banderas:

The fight music was piff :wow:

Dracula died to Soon :dahell: But the fight scene was piff :banderas:

Benjamin Sisko