Castlevania TV Series - Netflix (Official Thread)

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
How the fukk does evil incarnate all time Castlevania number one baddie, Dracula, have a happy ending?
mindblown.png

This season was fantastic overall and certainly a step up from the filler tier that was season 3, although I felt like some of the animation were on Naruto V. Pain level. I would be satisfied if this was the last season of this show we ever get.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk does evil incarnate all time Castlevania number one baddie, Dracula, have a happy ending?
mindblown.png

This season was fantastic overall and certainly a step up from the filler tier that was season 3, although I felt like some of the animation were on Naruto V. Pain level. I would be satisfied if this was the last season of this show we ever get.
When you think about it:jbhmm: alot the bad guys got a happy to bittersweet ending Dracula alive again with the love of his life by his side .Issac look like he go to try and take over the world. Hector lost lenore but is now a free man and can go anywhere he wants. morana and striga lost their sisterhood and home but they have each other and a army of vampire soldiers. It like damn the bad guys actually make out petty good in the end:wtb: for all the mass killing of innocent people they did as while as trying to enslave the human race over the series :pacspit:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
mindblown.png

I don't know if you caught it but what they set up is Bram Strokers Dracula book. Either his wife gets killed or dies of old age but he will be:demonic:again:damn::damn::damn::damn:

Last edited:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Yo the end of episode 9 is just ridiculous. Trevor been treated as a damn near side character last two seasons and his fight game is a distant third to Avatar Sypha and Vamp-Jedi Alucard. S*** he was getting tore up earlier when the 3 had their solo fights,
but this man beats Death
:gucci: I legit forgot he was the main protagonist until they separated him at the end lol.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Yo the end of episode 9 is just ridiculous. Trevor been treated as a damn near side character last two seasons and his fight game is a distant third to Avatar Sypha and Vamp-Jedi Alucard. S*** he was getting tore up earlier when the 3 had their solo fights,
but this man beats Death
:gucci: I legit forgot he was the main protagonist until they separated him at the end lol.

I treated Trevor's arc in this Series as going from a "Tarnished Family Legacy" to a guy who, while not proud, embraces that he is a "Belmont". During this season, in small parts, he showed that while he is an a$$hole, that he is still a guy who was trained to kill monsters. He even knew about the legendary weapons that would come in handy.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
I don'tknowif you caught it but what they set up is Bram Strokers Dracula book. Either his wife gets killed ir dies of old age but he will be:demonic:again:damn::damn::damn::damn:
That’d be the way to begin the cycle all over again. I just imagined that his wife was some sort of specter that would roam the earth with Dracula for all eternity possessing people since she already been killed.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Thought it was bullshyt Isaac wasn't in the last episode :stopitslime:, but he is the king of Styria now :ehh:.

I feel the vampire sisters were wasted, they were on their Berserk lite shyt with that day armor :mjpls:

I never really felt the characters were in any danger at all til that last two episodes of fights.

Shoutout Dragan and Ratko, the toughest vampire goons :whew:. Sidenote vampire soldiers and non named vamps were almost as cannon fodder as regular humans :deadmanny:

Hector should have probably died somehow