Castlevania TV Series - Netflix (Official Thread)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
If you got a black character in your movie/show and they ain't being a c00n..

Off top that's my dog lol..

End of season 2 you see Issac was making moves :ohhh:

Now my dog on some :mjlit::mjgrin::smugfavre::jawalrus::pachaha::upsetfavre::mjpls::ufdup::birdman::demonic::smugbiden::umad:
Breh the bar is remarkably low with black characters dgaf what people on here say :francis:
That said isaac by far has the best story arc in this series and there isn't a better depiction of a necromancer on tv
Isaac vs camilla probably the best fight in the sho

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Breh the bar is remarkably low with black characters dgaf what people on here say :francis:
That said isaac by far has the best story arc in this series and there isn't a better depiction of a necromancer on tv

I mean yea.. I hear u. But at the end of the day.. we gotta take the good ones they write :francis:

TBH the main reason I like Amazing world of gumball is because the voice actor for Darwin is black :francis:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

The way he was using the demons as shields and support reminds me of Dumbledore animating statues to protect Harry and himself during his fight with Voldemort in the books. :wow:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
And that winged one had to be the strongest. Mf was like a jojo stand

:ohhh: :wow:

65f8b68005d259a042ede81dc3866a49903ba1afr1-328-500v2_uhq.jpg