Castlevania TV Series - Netflix (Official Thread)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished the season up last night, another W for the creative forces :whew: although so many characters took an L :wow:.

Did not expect the Alucard story to go the way it did

Alucard was putting them on vampire killing game, making them dinner, and they kept asking him about the castle moving :gucci:. Magic sword for the save :blessed:

On the Hector tip :mjgrin:

You knew that Lenore was most likely playing him, but she was making a lot of good points about what she was offering compared to Dracula :ehh:. Yes, he is a slave to her now and treated like a pet with his creatures being loyal to all the sisters, but she hooked him up with his own place, books, purpose, and planned to take care of him in the bedroom as well :mjgrin:

On Issac

That magician fight at the end with the giant ball of people being flung at him and Issac summing that giant night creature :wow:.

This season had a lot of buildup, but when the action finally kicks into gear :banderas:. Sypha might have the illest power set, she can bust out the fire and ice, has projectiles and shields and might have the most creative kills throughout the show.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just finished the season up last night, another W for the creative forces :whew: although so many characters took an L :wow:.

Did not expect the Alucard story to go the way it did

Alucard was putting them on vampire killing game, making them dinner, and they kept asking him about the castle moving :gucci:. Magic sword for the save :blessed:

On the Hector tip :mjgrin:

You knew that Lenore was most likely playing him, but she was making a lot of good points about what she was offering compared to Dracula :ehh:. Yes, he is a slave to her now and treated like a pet with his creatures being loyal to all the sisters, but she hooked him up with his own place, books, purpose, and planned to take care of him in the bedroom as well :mjgrin:

On Issac

That magician fight at the end with the giant ball of people being flung at him and Issac summing that giant night creature :wow:.

This season had a lot of buildup, but when the action finally kicks into gear :banderas:. Sypha might have the illest power set, she can bust out the fire and ice, has projectiles and shields and might have the most creative kills throughout the show.
And she has lightning now:banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think we might end up getting Trevor vs Alucard. :mjcry:

It does kinda have that vibe.. And honestly it's probably going to happen in future seasons.

You know what it remind me of? Berserk... :sadcam:

I just hope nothing happens to my girl Sypha in a similar sense.. :mjcry:

Last edited:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I just finished season 1 it was cool dope action

I don’t think I got into the games want to now to know some of the more

7.5/10 so far

Episodes go by fast that’s Why I might keep watching

season 2 lets go

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
This is the best anime i ever seen (I dont really watch them... too weird most of time..)

Im not really a huge fan but i feel itsbthe best way to translate these stories perfectly. My fav of all time was spawn but this is on a whole nother level

I cannot wait til season 2. Im mad it was only 4 eps. This shyt was gutter as fukk and properly translated one of my fav game stpries

Imagibe metal gear or legacy of kain...

5 stars. Baby in demons mouth and the image of the bloody crib might make it six

Dracula and his castle are now the DEFINITIVE version of the character to me. He was killing it with the black magic. Pure dope right here friends. Pure.

Stone the fukk up

You should check out the berserk movies on Netflix it would be up your alley

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
X1Pbpex.jpg

I mean, damn. This shyt does not give a fukk about the cardinal rule typically observed in horror films (i.e., no dead children). Watched the four eps tonight. Can't wait for season two.

Don't forget that Neflix is also coming out with a Devilman adaptation next year too. At this point, I'm wondering if Netflix is the only company that has the budget to hire the needed talent to do Berserk any justice.

is the devilman any good ?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
is the devilman any good ?
Really depends, lol. People loved it, people hated it. It's a Masaaki Yuasa show so the animation is wild and it handles storytelling very abstractly. It's also filled with violence, sex and pure nihilism. Make of that what you will.