Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Last I checked, age of consent in NY is 17

Everything else is accusations. The only fact that is proven is that she was not underage.

spiderman-green.gif

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
His business empire has probably always been inflated. People throw out he's a billionaire, but I never got that. Where would that come from? But, I think it's going to get bad for him. Revolt is probably done. Brands will drop him. Not sure what he has beyond that, it's for sure something, but he also has a wildly expensive lifestyle. What happens to NORE and Drink Champs?

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
These folks live among us bro. They don't even see the problem in their behavior. These are single dudes with no children who probably aren't the best socially kevin Samuel's red pill dudes.
They need their hard drives checked immediately.

That dude was way too hung up on 17 being the age of consent unprovoked.

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Puff brings in new legal team and hires new york "super trial lawyer". His other lawyers involved have time working inside the new york judge side to understand procedures and relationships

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Puff brings in new legal team and hires new york "super trial lawyer". His other lawyers involved have time working inside the new york judge side to understand procedures and relationships

That's gonna your daddy as much good as drinking premium orange juice while having AIDS pneumonia:ufdup:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
And in a few weeks nobody will care about this situation either. This is pattern in our community.

Nobody cares.

Mike Tyson is a convicted rapist…yet nobody cares
50 cent is on record physically assaulting both mothers of his children and allegedly burning down one’s home…Nobody cares, but they watch power instead.

Nobody cares.
:unimpressed: