Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Great news for Puff, completely discredits lil rod lawyer which can get this one dismissed. Puff working on getting 2 of 4 dismissed in short order.

Can you read? Stop being lazy

it says UMG people have been dropped. Not Puff

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i hope they crucify this motherfukker

there is no telling how many lives he has ruined

how many artists he has traumatized

they should give him the fukking chair

he is the worst kind of pervert

he not only literally fukks his artists he steals too

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The case is falling apart and so is his lawyers credibility. Dude made blatantly false allegations claiming certain label people were at puff house and knew about stuff and did stuff and now he is walking all that back. You cannot keep editing and refiling a lawsuit multiple times like he has been doing. It shows the lawyer has not done any due diligence to verify the claims before filing which is grounds to loose your right to practice law. He is dropping
UMG to save face but its too late. The whole case is on the way to being dismissed.

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Of course i've seen that but what this means is the lawyer is admitting to filing false information which is going to impact the entire lawsuit as a joke or money grab. yesterdays decision will lead to the case getting dismissed for puff.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Of course i've seen that but what this means is the lawyer is admitting to filing false information which is going to impact the entire lawsuit as a joke or money grab. yesterdays decision will lead to the case getting dismissed for puff.
I get that, but the FBI and Homeland is what Puff really need to be worried about. Not the lawsuits

As soon as Cassie gets called to testify in a trial, he done.

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get that, but the FBI and Homeland is what Puff really need to be worried about. Not the lawsuits

As soon as Cassie gets called to testify in a trial, he done.

the 4 lawsuits is what's keeping his PR strategy quiet and muzzling him.

Agree that the criminal investigation is one that is concerning but cassie alone is not enough to prosecute Puff on trafficking.

They will need a smoking gun for trafficking they will need to prove cohesion and have recorded convos. If they don't have that have electronics and multiple people then puff will walk on the more serious charge if there is one on trafficking and then plea to domestic or something of the lessor.

Once the civil cases are dismissed or resolved out or in court he can go back to making appearances and pursuing a full PR strategy.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

I guess he was right :jbhmm:
A 2016 surveillance video obtained exclusively by CNN shows Sean “Diddy” Combs grab, shove, drag and kick his then-girlfriend Cassie Ventura during an altercation that matches allegations in a now-settled federal lawsuit filed by Ventura in November.
vYPhRWK.gif

According to the video/law suit from cassie. This happened the morning AFTER Diddy had blacked her the night before.

Looks like she tried to dip soon as she got a chance, which was when he went to take a shower. He then hopped out the shower and chased her down. :francis:

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Puff Daddy fan since the early days. Bad Boy for life.

The video I just saw, It bothers me so much. His legacy Will be over . How ?

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
the 4 lawsuits is what's keeping his PR strategy quiet and muzzling him.

Agree that the criminal investigation is one that is concerning but cassie alone is not enough to prosecute Puff on trafficking.

They will need a smoking gun for trafficking they will need to prove cohesion and have recorded convos. If they don't have that have electronics and multiple people then puff will walk on the more serious charge if there is one on trafficking and then plea to domestic or something of the lessor.

Once the civil cases are dismissed or resolved out or in court he can go back to making appearances and pursuing a full PR strategy.
Razzay both of us are Puff fans since day 1 . This video is not to be downplayed, its sick

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I guess he was right :jbhmm:

vYPhRWK.gif

According to the video/law suit from cassie. This happened the morning AFTER Diddy had blacked her the night before.

Looks like she tried to dip soon as she got a chance, which was when he went to take a shower. He then hopped out the shower and chased her down. :francis:
His only hope is to see if this can get thrown out as evidence but there's no way the people involved won't see this footage if they have access to internet or can talk to friends/family.

People can't pretend they didn't see something horrible after they see it no matter how much you insist.