Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

Daps
He’s a big time record label CEO, it’s being brushed under the rug.

i mean... the courts do what they do regardless.... its a million mfers charged with rape every year that go through it whether you know about it or not lol.

as far as publicity.... i guess you gotta know what comes with being .... all in the videos, dancin :yeshrug:

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:jbhmm:
F_0NhWHW8AAf_qg

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
i mean... the courts do what they do regardless.... its a million mfers charged with rape every year that go through it whether you know about it or not lol.

as far as publicity.... i guess you gotta know what comes with being .... all in the videos, dancin :yeshrug:

Jimmy Iovine might be more powerful than Diddy though. Maybe that’s why.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s crazy how they not talking about Jimmy Iovine like this. Maybe more if more details come out it might get more press.

Jimmy Iovine isn't an artist and doesn't have the notoriety of a Puff. It's almost a non story. Unless Nicole Sherzinger or someone like that comes out and says he did something foul to her during their relationship, that story won't get any traction.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Jimmy Iovine isn't an artist and doesn't have the notoriety of a Puff. It's almost a non story. Unless Nicole Sherzinger or someone like that comes out and says he did something foul to her during their relationship, that story won't get any traction.
BK's juat hoping Eminem or 50 gets got next after jimmy.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This entertainment industry was always demonic, the fact people went along with it for a minute didn't make it any less demonic.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Its self hate, bottom line. :mjpls:

People scared of massa Iovine and Curtis engaged in his share of fukkery with women, as well.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Damn, TI catching strays :mjlol:

I forgot 50 been not liking TI about the Gun case. I remember some bar in a song going like "My lawyer said you either do the time or you eat the cheese" in reference to TI's case.

Fake Edit: It was you so tough

Last edited: