Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how much money he wants to tell his teuth?
I assume he no longer works for Diddy?

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With life there is always hope for the future. Pac never got to enjoy any of that love or massive legacy. I choose life. lol
Wow, what a take.
lol hope for a future life in federal prison? That ain’t living .. he the walking dead now.. this is his learn to be a nikka in America moment.. no black man makes it out unscathed and it’s his turn in their wheelhouse now..

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
lol hope for a future life in federal prison? That ain’t living .. he the walking dead now.. this is his learn to be a nikka in America moment.. no black man makes it out unscathed and it’s his turn in their wheelhouse now..
Federal prison? Doubt it but we shall see O guess.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Federal prison? Doubt it but we shall see O guess.
I personally think Cassie pulled a jack move on this dude.. she was prob with the freaky shyt until he started putting his hands on her.. once a narcissistic bytch turns against you they will never see you the same again and will use any angle to fukk you over.. he’s a big male narcissist so he should’ve knew this was coming.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I personally think Cassie pulled a jack move on this dude.. she was prob with the freaky shyt until he started putting his hands on her.. once a narcissistic bytch turns against you they will never see you the same again and will use any angle to fukk you over.. he’s a big male narcissist so he should’ve knew this was coming.
Cool story bro.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gene Deal basically saying he ain’t shyt too

How you around this dude while all this happening?

And dude is laughing and is like tell us that story while he’s talking about beating a woman’s ass

Everyone having a platform is not good
This guy has been talking for years. I wonder what his end game is. If it’s money, I wonder how much money he wants, to go away and give his mouth a rest?

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
It’s crazy how they not talking about Jimmy Iovine like this. Maybe more if more details come out it might get more press.