Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What legal proceeding is designed specifically or exclusively to clear a defendant nikka?

What’s this “dispute” over?

You haven’t presented an actual retort to anything I’ve actually said or asked ..you’re simply repeating the same intentionally obtuse nonsense …You’re not speaking any “facts” as it pertains to this case ..you’re rambling dishonest babble and trying to present yourself as some sort of arbiter of truth on the behalf of puffy …. Go sit down it’s weirdo nikka shyt.

Breh, a civil case exists to clear no one. It exists for the person making the claim to be paid for the damages they are seeking because an agreement couldn't be reached without the courts. Nothing more , nothing less. This is not a criminal case, which was cleared up pages ago.

Look it up. Prove me wrong. You're embarassing yourself.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
someone explain the cuck thing i aint reading all 50 pages, what made puff a cuck what did he do?

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Breh, a civil case exists to clear no one. It exists for the person making the claim to be paid for the damages they are seeking because an agreement couldn't be reached without the courts. Nothing more , nothing less. This is not a criminal case, which was cleared up pages ago.

Look it up. Prove me wrong. You're embarassing yourself.
What legal proceeding is designed specifically or exclusively to clear a defendant nikka?

What’s this “dispute” over?

You haven’t presented an actual retort to anything I’ve actually said or asked ..no one claimed this was a criminal case …you’re simply repeating the same intentionally obtuse nonsense …You’re not speaking any “facts” as it pertains to this case ..you’re rambling dishonest babble and trying to present yourself as some sort of arbiter of truth on the behalf of puffy …. Go sit down it’s weirdo nikka shyt.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
nikkas want to keep dodging questions and playing dumb as if we don’t know that you’re allowed to defend yourself against claims you deem to be false in a civil court just like you can in any court room …weird ass nikka :mjlol:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas want to keep dodging questions and playing dumb as if we don’t know that you’re allowed to defend yourself against claims you deem to be false in a civil court just like you can in any court room …weird ass nikka :mjlol:

Breh, it doesn't matter whether a person feels the claims are false. They can dispute it, but it only matters that the person filing the suit can convince a judge that what they are alleging happened indeed happened. There is a low standard of proof required from the plaintiff, which is why people settle out of court.

They put Puff on the stand, he'd be food because all Cassie's attorney's woulf have to do is

1) Establish that there was a relationship between Puff and Cassie. Have Puff admit that there was a relationship and that it was sexual.

2) Ask how was the relationship?

3) Once they walk him into "were there any arguments between you two", "were you ever loud with Ms Ventura". "You ever grab or yank any part of Ms Ventura's body". Ms Ventura is a beautiful woman, how did you feel about her being in the company of other men? Was Ms Ventura arm candy etc.

Him answering yes to one or more of those questions would quite possibly be enough to find him culpable in one or more of her claims.

You don't know what you are talking about.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And to put this into perspective, OJ Simpson was acqitted in the criminal case, but was found liable of wrongful death in the civil case. While, the criminal case proved him not guilty, he was found liable of wrongful death. The two are not the same as the civil case only says that his "behavior" caused the deaths of deceased and not that he murdered. The words do matter and aren't just semantics because civil cases only deal with preponderance of evidence not proving innocence or guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Breh, it doesn't matter whether a person feels the claims are false. They can dispute it…
Thank you for finally comprehending what the adjudication process is and proving my point …The rest of this fukkin babble is useless filibuster and/or conjecture about what you personally “think” may or may not have transpired if the case played itself out ….however your option is literally irrelevant on that matter …and as I said before Puffy had the option to dispute the Cassie’s claim for damages in court but chose otherwise …now you can go sit your silly ass down somewhere after wasting all of our time with these worthless ..obtuse ass replies of yours :camby:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
And to put this into perspective, OJ Simpson was acqitted in the criminal case, but was found liable of wrongful death in the civil case. While, the criminal case proved him not guilty, he was found liable of wrongful death. The two are not the same as the civil case only says that his "behavior" caused the deaths of deceased and not that he murdered. The words do matter and aren't just semantics because civil cases only deal with preponderance of evidence not proving innocence or guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
No one claimed they (civil and criminal) cases were the same to begin with …yiu are the only one implying such with these kinds of babbling irrelevant references :mjlol:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you for finally comprehending what the adjudication process is and proving my point …The rest of this fukkin babble is useless filibuster and/or conjecture about what you personally “think” may or may not have transpired if the case played itself out ….however your option is literally irrelevant on that matter …and as I said before Puffy had the option to dispute the Cassie’s claim for damages in court but chose otherwise …now you can go sit your silly ass down somewhere after wasting all of our time with these worthless ..obtuse ass replies of yours :camby:

Breh, disputing it is why there is a civil case in the first place. It literally means nothing.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one claimed they (civil and criminal) cases were the same to begin with …yiu are the only one implying such with these kinds of babbling irrelevant references :mjlol:

Read your responses. You clearly have no clue what you are talking about. Talking about "wasting our time". Until someone else takes issues with my post, yours is the only time that was wasted and you did that yourself. Nobody forced you to reply to my posts.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Read your responses.
I know what I wrote …I don’t need to read my responses… lmao ..you’re the one that clearly has the comprehension issues here which is why you sat around wasting everyone’s time babbling nonsense just to ultimately have to backtrack and acknowledge what I said about a defendants ability to challenge any claim they feel is false in the court of law … all that other goofy shyt you’re rambling about is irrelevant nothingness

nikka really started babbling about OJ :dead: