Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Hmm dead and loved with a massive legacy or alive and ostracized with a ruined legacy as a woman beating homo cuck? Yeah bet puff wishes was dead right about now.. modern day Ike turner
With life there is always hope for the future. Pac never got to enjoy any of that love or massive legacy. I choose life. lol
Wow, what a take.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Charges can always be pressed
so she was hoping he would settle and then file charges while she got her check. YIKES. If he's a sicko, just desserts. If he's guilty women can't be hell spawns.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so she was hoping he would settle and then file charges while she got her check. YIKES. If he's a sicko, just desserts. If he's guilty women can't be hell spawns.

Meaning the authorities can always charge him with any of those charges if they want to, without her consent

Like R Kelly, they can always double or triple back and get him another time

Any other person comes thru with more evidence, they'll most likely charge him

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Meaning the authorities can always charge him with any of those charges if they want to, without her consent

Like R Kelly, they can always double or triple back and get him another time

Any other person comes thru with more evidence, they'll most likely charge him

None of them charges were as serious as sex trafficking.

They got Kelz on some al capone shyt..
If I recall Capone was arrested on tax evasion... not being a mob boss.

Got Kelz for bringing them young girls across state lines.. not necessarily the acts he did with them..

So with diddy.. tho perverted.. she ain't never call police on any of them beatings.. so what can they arrest him on?..

And I'm SURE that settlement got wording on some "will not pursue prosecution" type ish.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of them charges were as serious as sex trafficking.

They got Kelz on some al capone shyt..
If I recall Capone was arrested on tax evasion... not being a mob boss.

Got Kelz for bringing them young girls across state lines.. not necessarily the acts he did with them..

So with diddy.. tho perverted.. she ain't never call police on any of them beatings.. so what can they arrest him on?..

And I'm SURE that settlement got wording on some "will not pursue prosecution" type ish.

Diddy under sex trafficking as well and no wording can change the fact that the law can pursue you whenever they want to....ask Bill Cosby

He was better getting charged and pleaded out/settled then