Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Man Diddy bout to get that work. He messed up letting all that stuff get out to the public before ponying up the money to settle. Thing is if all that stuff is public you know the lawyers got waaaaay more in discovery. Young Miami might have to take all that stuff he bought her back to the store.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only initially,I guarantee you after a couple months and attention goes elsewhere everyone who left will be back.

We've seen this movie before,but imma let the forum have fun with the "he's finished" shyt.

I will dig this thread back up in 6 months.

nah this ain’t that…there are some partners who have wanted to cut ties with him (greed) and this gives them “proper” cause to do so…idk about anyone saying “he’s finished” but there are business partners of his who are going to do their best to use this to against him bcuz he was in a legal battle with them prior to this

*edit*

look @ the last post from @Big Boss

this isn’t a situation where he had smooth dealings with business partners who would like to see this quietly go away…they WANT to use this to severe ties with him if they can…they’re not looking to forget about it in a week just bcuz the public might

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Only initially,I guarantee you after a couple months and attention goes elsewhere everyone who left will be back.

We've seen this movie before,but imma let the forum have fun with the "he's finished" shyt.

Possibly 🤷🏾‍♀️

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La

Nah he’s embroiled in a lawsuit with them. This is certainly ammo to cut all ties with Puff whatever he alleges against how they treated him/discrimination.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nobody's safe:picard:

This law firm EATIN , god damn, this is like elite level ambulance chasing:eat:

suits-cast-802223949ee4476e81ec229f5675f6c6.jpg

mag357

Superstar
Daps
nobody's safe:picard:

Check the difference in people's reaction to the Jamie Foxx story.
It's all about if the public likes you or not.
People asking the same questions they should have asked in the Diddy situation.

Anyway, people don't realize that all this shyt will eventually have the opposite effect. And people will stop giving a fukk about accusers

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Nah he’s embroiled in a lawsuit with them. This is certainly ammo to cut all ties with Puff whatever he alleges against how they treated him/discrimination.

Yeah the question is, what corporations attach their name to Puff after this...

He ain't just gonna pop out and the public act like all is well..

Daps
Check the difference in people's reaction to the Jamie Foxx story.
It's all about if the public likes you or not.
People asking the same questions they should have asked in the Diddy situation.

Anyway, people don't realize that all this shyt will eventually have the opposite effect. And people will stop giving a fukk about accusers

Yeah I don't like Puff but we gotta start calling a spade a spade. :dahell:

Men gotta start standing together against these money grubbing hoes because if any of us through some miracle gains some wealth, we are all potentially a target of a scorned evil heffa.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I don't like Puff but we gotta start calling a spade a spade. :dahell:

Men gotta start standing together against these money grubbing hoes because if any of us through some miracle gains some wealth, we are all potentially a target of a scorned evil heffa.
Next year probably gone be crazy with the "victim" money grabs.

We should have like some "Summer Jam screen" dead pool
Betting on who gonna get that work next.

I know 50cent gonna get some real work

Quentin Tarantino is an easy target.

I'm sure Greg popovich done either called someone a n*gger before or uncomfortablely stared at a bytches titties 20yrs ago.

I'll take Irv gotti for the easy money
Jan/2024 he's the first to go