Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You contradicted yourself in the first 3 sentences. You went from saying a complaint "needs" to be filed to start an investigation to saying it "can" start investigation which implies it may or may not. So what or whom controls if an investigation starts?

The discretion of the police. Which implies police have control of the investigation and whether it happens.

The police don't need a complaint to start an investigation, it is often a prompt but just as often it can from a tip from a trusted source, an observation from a police officer or detective, or a viable informant that didn't file any paperwork.

When Theranos got investigated do you think someone filed a police report first?
What about when Bernie Madoff got arrested?
How about with Weinstein? There were several police reports filed against him over a decade before he was arrested.

Investigation are controlled, completed, and executed at the discretion of the police with or without an official criminal complaint. One it's not required and it doesn't guarantee anything other there is an official record of a complaint.

What in the Judge Joe Brown is going on up in here.

This ain't even the argument but let's play...

Do police need a complaint to start an investigation... No

Does a complaint start an investigation... Muthafukkin YES

The initial poster that we are all responding to, falsely said that Cassie couldn't have started an investigation against Puff.
You cosigned this and called nikkaz "coil paralegals" lol.
Telling this prestigious forum that not just anyone can start an investigation. Smh

Brother once Cassie walks her simple ass into a police station. And files that complaint.
And them people go to Sean "smackabytch" Combs or his lawyers and start asking him about that complaint.

Do you know what that's called... Here's a hint.
Starts with an "IN" and ends with "Gation".

Like the brother NEO said ... He could literally just call the cops and get an investigation started on one of you nikkaz lol
No problem.

And yes, to your Madoff and Weinstein question. That's just half a Google search brother...
The problem is You're confusing "charges being brought" and "being arrested", with just "a police investigation".

Coli paralegals 1 - Smart Dumb nikkaz 0

Respectfully

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My think is this how would you feel if you eeee
This is honestly why some women are so cold when it comes to men and literally just go after $.

At some point they have realized that MANY men hold these opinions and don’t actually GAF about women.

This isn’t eye-opening to me, but a lot of women don’t know how men feel about us.
its a viscious cycle even for the men some men
see that all women care about is the bag. I mean look at how some of the redpill dudes talk about how women are and it’s usually the toxic ones they refer to. Basically in order for anyone to be in love it’s all got to be physical either money or how you look or transactional in some way.

It’s a shytty time to date to be honest. On both sides.

:yeshrug:

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Once you understand men’s nature and how many of them view women it makes you really appreciate the actual good guys in the world. 🤷🏾‍♀️

It’s a man’s world, especially a rich man’s world. In the end no one has sympathy for women, especially beautiful women.
I hope to god this is true. Because i just got done historically dirty by the girl i mentioned to you lol.

But yeah, i stay having a crew of older women for the purposes you speak about (schooling girls to the game)

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
What in the Judge Joe Brown is going on up in here.

This ain't even the argument but let's play...

Do police need a complaint to start an investigation... No

Does a complaint start an investigation... Muthafukkin YES

The initial poster that we are all responding to, falsely said that Cassie couldn't have started an investigation against Puff.

You cosigned this and called nikkaz "coil paralegals" lol.
Telling this prestigious forum that not just anyone can start an investigation. Smh

Brother once Cassie walks her simple ass into a police station. And files that complaint.
And them people go to Sean "smackabytch" Combs or his lawyers and start asking him about that complaint.

Do you know what that's called... Here's a hint.
Starts with an "IN" and ends with "Gation".

Like the brother NEO said ... He could literally just call the cops and get an investigation started on one of you nikkaz lol
No problem.

And yes, to your Madoff and Weinstein question. That's just half a Google search brother...
The problem is You're confusing "charges being brought" and "being arrested", with just "a police investigation".

Coli paralegals 1 - Smart Dumb nikkaz 0

Respectfully

I was responding to someone saying that a criminal complaint always starts an investigation.

It doesn't but if you dont believe me ask a Prosecutor or cop if they investigate every single criminal complaint, see what they say.

Cassie starting an investigation would mean SHE initiated when it is solely up to the discretion of law enforcement not private citizens. They make that decision not her.

Strong evidence and the weight of the potential crime or grievance is what usually initiates the investigation. Words matter with something like this.

I doubt Neo can just get investigations started on any of us. Most cops are going to look at words from a forum in his criminal complaint and laugh him out of the police station. So he'd either have to start lying (and risk a potential fine or criminal charges) or have evidence that matters (which I doubt he has).

The average citizen doesn't have the power to weaponize the police against anyone they want like he's talking about.

I'm aware of the differences between investigations and charges. The latter usually requires the former. Criminal complaints don't guarantee either tho.

But go to your local bar association, talk to a police union rep, or speak the lawyer you have on retainer and see what they have say about it.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I hope to god this is true. Because i just got done historically dirty by the girl i mentioned to you lol.

But yeah, i stay having a crew of older women for the purposes you speak about (schooling girls to the game)
Sorry that happened to you.
If it’s any consolation, the numbers are in your favor; way more women out there looking for a good dude. You won’t be alone for long if you want a connection.

Some girls are bad people, some are flighty and don’t get it yet, some just have a lot of options because they are very desirable and haven’t learned how few of those men will actually turn out to be good guys, some have low self esteem and talk themselves out of good relationships, some are experiencing personal/family issues and are clouded by that drama, some are discovering themselves…there are so many possibilities. And this goes for men, too!

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
My think is this how would you feel if you eeee

its a viscious cycle even for the men some men
see that all women care about is the bag. I mean look at how some of the redpill dudes talk about how women are and it’s usually the toxic ones they refer to. Basically in order for anyone to be in love it’s all got to be physical either money or how you look or transactional in some way.

It’s a shytty time to date to be honest. On both sides.

:yeshrug:
Yes! It’s a terrible cycle and this is definitely a bad time to be dating lolol

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Sorry that happened to you.
If it’s any consolation, the numbers are in your favor; way more women out there looking for a good dude. You won’t be alone for long if you want a connection.

Some girls are bad people, some are flighty and don’t get it yet, some just have a lot of options because they are very desirable and haven’t learned how few of those men will actually turn out to be good guys, some have low self esteem and talk themselves out of good relationships, some are experiencing personal/family issues and are clouded by that drama, some are discovering themselves…there are so many possibilities. And this goes for men, too!
Can I actually inbox you the story? it's every bit as funny, as it is fukked up :russ:

she did me grimy, but lord I pray for her. It ain't easy for a 30+ year old black woman out here :francis:

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:jbhmm:
403780955-315976901385335-1823261624855854979-n.jpg

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes! It’s a terrible cycle and this is definitely a bad time to be dating lolol
My homie is about to get a divorce with his wife and he’s talking about he’s looking forward to seeing what’s outchea and I’m like it ain’t for the faint heart and shyt is mad different when we were single which was like 10 years ago.

Both him and his wife ain’t ready for what’s outside.
:huhldup:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
My homie is about to get a divorce with his wife and he’s talking about he’s looking forward to seeing what’s outchea and I’m like it ain’t for the faint heart and shyt is mad different when we were single which was like 10 years ago.

Both him and his wife ain’t ready for what’s outside.
:huhldup:

it's brutal out here, stopped the apps and just focused on getting back in shape and making money.

Thirsty nikkas gave sub 5 women the audacity to think they are 10

Last edited:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's brutal out here, stopped the apps and just focuses on getting back in shape and making money.

Thirsty nikkas gave sub 5 women the audacity to think they are 10
It was just getting bad the last time I was single which was in 2019. Man the chicks I was dealing with at the time was wild I remember I had a one nightstand from a chick I met from the club who was just at a swingers club previously. I found out after the fact. Chick lost her virginity mad late at 28 and was making up for lost time.

Luckily it wasn’t long before I met my fiancé now a nikka out the game. Y’all can have it.
:hubie: Too much nikkaz bussy poppin fakin straight and a lot of hoes unprotected. The game too convoluted and polluted.

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is honestly why some women are so cold when it comes to men and literally just go after $.

At some point they have realized that MANY men hold these opinions and don’t actually GAF about women.

This isn’t eye-opening to me, but a lot of women don’t know how men feel about us.
Isn't that how she got in that situation in the first place? She could have kept Diddy at a distance when he was just her boyfriend's label head. She got drawn in by the money and power on her own. She didn't HAVE to enter Diddy's web. You talking like he met her whispering sweet nothings in her ear while she was working at the gap after school or something. She chose up on her boyfriend 's boss for money.

Men are behest to power/money as women are, only difference is nobody takes pity when men get burned while hungrily chasing after it. The takeaway of "this why women just gonna after the money" as if that is some sort of solution is wildly tone deaf.

Daps
Isn't that how she got in that situation in the first place right? Should could have kept Diddy at a distance when he was just her boyfriend's label head. She got drawn in by the money and power on her own. She didn't HAVE to enter Diddy's web in the first place. You talking like he met her while she was working at the gap after school or something.

Men are behest to power/money as women are, only difference is nobody takes pity when men get burned while hungrily chasing after it. The takeaway of "this why women just gonna after the money" as if that is some sort of solution is wildly tone deaf.

You see it. She doesn't get it. There are very few moments of hypergamy that we can watch happen in real time but this Cassie/Ryan Leslie/Puff video was it.

@Gloxina puff didn't knock that hoe over the head with a club and drag her kicking and screaming to his mansion of horrors while Ryan Leslie helplessly looked on.

That hoe was there in a committed relationship with Ryan and as soon as she saw Puff checking her out, she threw Ryan the deuces and never looked back.

She broke that man's heart. You can see it in real time in the video.

It's funny you say that men don't GAF about women when videos like that prove without a shadow of a doubt that women don't GAF about men.

Everybody knows you can be in a loving committed relationship with your woman but if a celeb/rich man with power shows her attention, she is going to be tempted and in a lot of situations she will go with the rich man/celebrity.

Why? Cause these hoes ain't loyal. This happens so frequently that Chris Brown had a smash hit talking about what women do "when a rich nxgga wants you".

It has been parodied on movies, tv shows for decades.

Y'all practice hypergamy all the time and the ones who don't have to fight it because it's a natural itch that they have to try not to scratch.

Now obviously I'm not talking about a mother or wife of years (although in those situations, sometimes it happens then too).

But women will leap frog in a heartbeat.

Cassie is just an instance of a woman practicing hypergamy and real life hit her with the Chapelle "gotcha b!#3h".

She happily left Ryan Leslie cause she wanted to use her beauty to lure Puff in so she could use him for the luxurious good life. Only this time it didn't work out too well for her.

Or did it? :jbhmm: Cause I bet you she doesn't regret nothing that happened cause it got her to the money, which is all she wanted all along.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You see it. She doesn't get it. There are very few moments of hypergamy that we can watch happen in real time but this Cassie/Ryan Leslie/Puff video was it.

@Gloxina puff didn't knock that hoe over the head with a club and drag her kicking and screaming to his mansion of horrors while Ryan Leslie helplessly looked on.

That hoe was there in a committed relationship with Ryan and as soon as she saw Puff checking her out, she threw Ryan the deuces and never looked back.

She broke that man's heart. You can see it in real time in the video.

It's funny you say that men don't GAF about women when videos like that prove without a shadow of a doubt that women don't GAF about men.

Everybody knows you can be in a loving committed relationship with your woman but if a celeb/rich man with power shows her attention, she is going to be tempted and in a lot of situations she will go with the rich man/celebrity.

Why? Cause these hoes ain't loyal. This happens so frequently that Chris Brown had a smash hit talking about what women do "when a rich nxgga wants you".

It has been parodied on movies, tv shows for decades.

Y'all practice hypergamy all the time and the ones who don't have to fight it because it's a natural itch that they have to try not to scratch.

Now obviously I'm not talking about a mother or wife of years (although in those situations, sometimes it happens then too).

But women will leap frog in a heartbeat.

Cassie is just an instance of a woman practicing hypergamy and real life hit her with the Chapelle "gotcha b!#3h".

She happily left Ryan Leslie cause she wanted to use her beauty to lure Puff in so she could use him for the luxurious good life. Only this time it didn't work out too well for her.

Or did it? :jbhmm: Cause I bet you she doesn't regret nothing that happened cause it got her to the money, which is all she wanted all along.
The thing that’s crazy is her husband now gotta be remembered of her past and all the deviant shyt she was doing while be drugged up by
Diddy even though they got the bag. Asking questions like he made you select the bbc you wanted

:ohhh: With how many male prostitutes? A lot of shyt would be going through my head if my wife told me this. But if it’s her soul and truth I’m a be like we getting that bag boo.

Last edited: